Talk

Advanced search

Darren "I don't do family" Day is going to become a father again...........

(46 Posts)
intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 12:39:57

The man is an effing dicksplash.

/link{http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tmobjectid=17151418&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=darren-day-a-dad-again-namepage.html/there's a snippet here. Not much detail, couldn't be arsed to find another article}

He makes me so

He obviously can't afford engagement rings anymore, so he's giving his girlfriends babies. What a fecking loser.

intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 12:40:47

here. Sorry!

LadyTophamOfHattingford Fri 02-Jun-06 12:42:41

OH....MY....F*CKING....GOOD ......GOD....!!!

That "man" need to be castrated.

I use the word man in the very loosest sense there......

cupcakes Fri 02-Jun-06 12:43:20

have they taken it off the site? I can't find it.

intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 12:43:49

His son was born on the same day as DS. I bet Suzanne Shaw is spitting feathers, I know I would be. C*nt.

cupcakes Fri 02-Jun-06 12:43:51

no got it now.

he is crap.

intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 12:45:02

It's still there! There's only a little announcement though.

Hold on, let me find something a little more detailed......

SaintGeorge Fri 02-Jun-06 12:47:22

Yeah he's a total prat who puts it around a lot - but why oh why are these women stupid enough to have unprotected sex with him in the first place?

madammykidsofmumchester Fri 02-Jun-06 12:47:58

the word twunt was definately inveted to describe men like him

Securlurking Fri 02-Jun-06 12:48:03

I am confused - surely she got pregnant too - not just him? Why is it all his fault?

madammykidsofmumchester Fri 02-Jun-06 12:48:48

I'm not blaming him but he is a twunt

intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 12:49:52

StG, I couldn't agree more. You'd have thought that they would avoid at all costs wouldn't you?

The cynical bit of me says that they do it becuase they know hen it all goes horribly tits up, they can go in Hello! mag, and make a mint from their "I was betrayed by serial love rat Darren Day" story.

It's the bloody kids I feel for

expatinscotland Fri 02-Jun-06 12:50:17

Those girls are all silly, dozy bints.

Even in my 20s, I wasn't such a fool as to s**g some known dicksmack like that w/no protection.

He's a walking STD.

intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 12:51:14

Although, I am sure he is very charming. I have been known to succumb to the charms of some complete dicks in my time, because I was feeling shite about myself and they make me feel good. I never went as far as having chuildren with them though.

Securlurking Fri 02-Jun-06 12:52:04

Ok, I am picking up that he is a bit of a serial pater - did I miss a season of negative press then - I don't think I have heard anything about him since Dreamcoat lol - Think I may be behind the times!

SaintGeorge Fri 02-Jun-06 12:53:49

They can do the "I was betrayed by serial love rat Darren Day" without getting up the duff first.

Admittedly the price is probably slightly higher if pics of bump are provided but you would spend all the extra dosh on antibiotics anyway so not really a good deal.

intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 12:54:18

Secur, he is a seial fiance. He has been engaged to about 7 woman in as many years. He had a child 18 months ago with a bird from Hearsay, who he walked out on 3 months klater saying "I don't do family"

In short, he's a knob.

Read about him here

intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 12:55:37

Ugh, he's a slimedog.

Which non entity will he move onto next do you think?

sugarfree Fri 02-Jun-06 12:55:52

Maybe they are all daft enough to think they are 'The One' that he won't shit on from a great height?

Securlurking Fri 02-Jun-06 12:57:06

Ooh yes - I did miss some gossip didn't I!

Bless, well you do have to say that they must know what they are getting into by now!

Although perhaps he has that quality that makes a woman think she can change/tame hiM? It will vbe ok for us as our love is special blurgh!

Securlurking Fri 02-Jun-06 12:57:07

Ooh yes - I did miss some gossip didn't I!

Bless, well you do have to say that they must know what they are getting into by now!

Although perhaps he has that quality that makes a woman think she can change/tame hiM? It will vbe ok for us as our love is special blurgh!

EmmyLou Fri 02-Jun-06 13:11:05

Out of touch with gossip to - last i saw of him he was being berrated by Tara P-T on I'm a Celeb. Scary to think that TPT could have been so right about something. Must admit there are times when I would love to say "I don't do family", get in car and drive off into the night - never to return. I'd be back after a coffee in Tesco though.

YellowFeathers Fri 02-Jun-06 13:14:38

inter, I don't think Suzanne Shaw will be spitting feathers at all.
I reckon she considers her self lucky that shes rid of him tbh.

Who'd want have a life with that letch.

Oh and is he still taking drugs?

Such a fine figure of a "man".

intergalacticwalrus Fri 02-Jun-06 18:13:26

Yes, all that "I've changed" (again) crap, he was taking coke and sleeping in a car only a couple of months ago. He's sick making.

Kidstrack Fri 02-Jun-06 18:16:35

the plonker needs his knackers taken off

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: