Talk

Advanced search

Martin McGuinness an England spy?

(17 Posts)
Piffle Tue 30-May-06 21:06:42

Expecting zero replies but did anyone see the ch4 report that the DUP had tried to accuse or expose Martin McGuinness of beibg an English spy?
Are they just hoping that someone would pop his clogs or wtf?
Am baffled can find zero info online about this?

dewmeadow Tue 30-May-06 21:22:14

Piffle,

Ive never done this before so here goes

ay right Martin

dewmeadow Tue 30-May-06 21:22:50

yeaaaah! it worked [clapping emoticon]

Rojak Tue 30-May-06 21:27:30

It was front page in Belfast rag, Sunday World. Couldn't find Sunday World on the web but found this other article

I don't care who's been an agent, just wish the bl**dy NI politicians would get their act together and start running the country.

dewmeadow Tue 30-May-06 21:32:20

here, here, from one who suffers from the hands of those who do nothing

Piffle Tue 30-May-06 21:33:14

Quite well we all know who is holding it up...

dewmeadow Tue 30-May-06 21:35:12

who would that be then?

Rojak Tue 30-May-06 21:42:22

This could turn into the David Dunseith show

dewmeadow Tue 30-May-06 22:16:03

aha!!! Are you perhaps someone who lives in my neck of the woods?

Piffle Wed 31-May-06 10:04:50

I dare not mention any more

Rojak Wed 31-May-06 10:25:26

Dewmeadow - probably! The only mners I can see gravitating towards this thread either live in NI or come from NI!

Go on Piffle - we haven't had a lively political debate here since those Danish cartoons!!

Piffle Wed 31-May-06 11:40:55

I've never been to Ni LOL
But come from a long line of Irish republican souls I am also engaged to a man who comes from a similar long line of souls.

Rojak Wed 31-May-06 13:23:34

So it's the DUP's fault then?

dewmeadow Wed 31-May-06 13:27:34

IMO theyre all a shower of b**stards for doing nothing except winding each other up and digging themselves deeper into their own corner, AND taking enormous salaries.

Rojak Wed 31-May-06 13:33:14

Completely agree there with you, dewmeadow and meanwhile with direct rule, we are getting education reforms pushed through, water charges, increased rates bill - all being pushed through at breakneck speed by politicians we can't even vote for because they don't stand in NI.

Rojak Wed 31-May-06 13:33:44

should have read - can't vote for and haven't voted for!

dewmeadow Wed 31-May-06 13:43:25

EXACTLY!!!!!!!![ANGRY]

Boy but this makes me boil. at least if they were local we would feel that we had some control. my local maternity ward is set to close in August(where I had both my babies) and the nearest will be 50 mins away!! There are very few big hospitals left west of Bann, and no one in gov to fight for us

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: