Talk

Advanced search

Jeremy Forrest on trial

(160 Posts)
PatPig Tue 11-Jun-13 22:12:58

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339495/Jeremy-Forrest-ran-away-France-schoolgirl-secret-relationship-exposed.html

Slightly absurdly, his 15-year-old girlfriend, all over the newspapers at the time, is no longer allowed to be named.

flippinada Fri 21-Jun-13 22:40:31

I think there are definitely questions to be asked about Bishop Bell. Two serious offences by teachers in 3 years...?

KRITIQ Fri 21-Jun-13 22:59:25

Appears this may not be the only time he has groomed a child for sex.

KRITIQ Fri 21-Jun-13 23:03:43

Police are investigating whether teacher Jeremy Forrest indirectly contacted the schoolgirl he abducted to get her to change her story.

EvenEducatedFleasDoIt Fri 21-Jun-13 23:16:41

Yes, he tried to groom me as well.not really. It was awful. The pain has only been lightened by the large cheque a DM reporter just handed me.

DuelingFanjo Fri 21-Jun-13 23:27:41

If he or his family/friends did put pressure on the girl to present her story a certain way then that just adds to the catAlogue of attempts to conceal/groom/manipulate and lie. How anyone can defend him is beyond me.

EvenEducatedFleasDoIt Fri 21-Jun-13 23:32:28

I'd also like to express shock at thinking the DM would publish a photograph of me wearing a figure-hugging black and red outfit they paid for on the front page, the very day after Jez was convicted. I need to consult my agent.

PatPig Sat 22-Jun-13 02:10:56

Tomorrow's Daily Mail in full:

Page 1- 'Paedo filth groomed young girl'
complete with foot-high picture of said girl in tight dress, just in case anyone was confused what a girl looks like.
Page 6 - 'My hasn't she grown - star's 15 year old sister is busting out all over' - exclusive photo
Page 11 - Editorial - 'It is absolutely disgusting and wrong that grown men are sexually attracted to schoolgirls, and it is right that a strong message is sent out to those who have lustful thoughts about young girls, by locking them up for 5 1/2 years'
Page 13 - Sun shines in UK for first time in a week - here are some photos we caught of schoolgirls on the beach in bikinis, just in case you don't believe us

SusieSusieSheep Sat 22-Jun-13 11:22:43

I thought his sentence seemed a bit harsh but when I read the judge's statement it kind of made sense. Some judges do seem to go quite light on things like murder, in comparison, though.

wildstrawberryplace Sat 22-Jun-13 15:10:54

Thuka trendy You can buy a single bed and then another one later with the bunking kit.

wildstrawberryplace Sat 22-Jun-13 15:11:13

Gah! Sorry wrong thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now