Talk

Advanced search

Bluebell Halliwell is a bit divaish, according to her mother

(55 Posts)
emkana Wed 24-May-06 15:33:15

"Bluebell, she [Geri] informs us, has a mini- Mercedes car to play with, is bathed in organic baby scent, has had a manicure and even attempted a few yoga positions. "She's a bit divaish" explains Geri." (in the Mirror today)

At one week old???

bundle Wed 24-May-06 15:34:05

yuk.

how are you emkana?

Enid Wed 24-May-06 15:34:29

@ 'Bleubell'

Feistybird Wed 24-May-06 15:34:47

it's all such bollox

hunkermunker Wed 24-May-06 15:34:55

My mum says the poor baby's half-full of Geri genes, so she'll be just as witless as her

Carmenere Wed 24-May-06 15:35:16

She doesn't really have a chance that child...

satine Wed 24-May-06 15:35:40

D'you know, if I were Geri, I'd be telling the tabloids that my week old baby was already writing songs and demanding only blue smarties for breakfast.

Marina Wed 24-May-06 15:37:10

I feel pretty sorry for mother and baby really. I expect she was egged on by some moronic agent or hackette to come out with that twaddle. She is probably crying her eyes out with rock 'ard norks and no sleep like the rest of us were, behind this pathetic facade...

emkana Wed 24-May-06 15:37:11

I'm not too bad, thank you for asking!
Dd's are at my MIL's atm, so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. Will probably have a snooze in a minute.

emkana Wed 24-May-06 15:38:06

You're probably right, Marina.
But Geri didn't really have to have a photoshoot one week after the birth, did she?

expatinscotland Wed 24-May-06 15:38:28

My sister has a female goat called Bluebell.

She's SO cute!

bundle Wed 24-May-06 15:38:52

good for you emkana! have 40 winks for me...

SaintGeorge Wed 24-May-06 15:41:41

Ah but the photoshoot was for Hello!

Isn't that compulsory for celebs?

emkana Wed 24-May-06 15:43:00

Yeah but surely she could have waited a month or so?
I haven't seen the pictures, but read that Geri is half-naked in the pics.
The thought of undressing in front of strangers so soon after birth...
was I the only one still bleeding heavily at this stage?

bundle Wed 24-May-06 15:43:02

photoshoot? i seriously hope she doesn't do the follow-up in a year's time: "I wish I hadn't done the photoshoot, I was riddled with PND but broke..."

bundle Wed 24-May-06 15:43:35

yeah, bet they don't ask about the lochia in Hello

emkana Wed 24-May-06 15:45:53

lol
No, much better to witter on about baby manicures...
when what she means is probably that she cut her fingernails because I seem to remember they're often quite long after they are born.

katzg Wed 24-May-06 15:45:53

i read the full intreview in hello and have to say that the mini-mercedes was a present off of a friend as a joke. Geri came over as a typically over excited first time mum who wants the world to see how fanstatic her new baby is, she has her mum staying with her helping her out and is breastfeeding.

the baby was tiny though 5 and 1/2lb but looked so cute!

emkana Wed 24-May-06 15:46:23

lol
No, much better to witter on about baby manicures...
when what she means is probably that she cut her fingernails because I seem to remember they're often quite long after they are born.

SaintGeorge Wed 24-May-06 15:46:24

"ONE week after the birth of her daughter, Geri Halliwell is pictured on the cover of Hello! magazine with the truly gorgeous Bluebell Madonna. "In some ways it's like having my own little doll," bleats the former Spice Girl, who poses, semi-naked, for a series of photographs including one in which, inexplicably, the baby is perched on her back."

The rest of the Mirror article.

oliveoil Wed 24-May-06 15:47:25

awwww, leave Geri alone

katzg Wed 24-May-06 15:48:16

Geri isn't half naked! she is posing skin to skin with the baby!

and Geri had a manicure leg wax and pedicre just before the birth as in day before not the baby!

EvesMama Wed 24-May-06 15:48:43

you ARE joking!!!!

BLUEBELL MADONNA!!!???

REALLY???

Tinker Wed 24-May-06 15:48:52

Bluebell Madonna

katzg Wed 24-May-06 15:49:34

the mirror article has taken most thingy totally out of context.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: