Advanced search

Operation Chalice: abuse case concludes

(7 Posts)
ariadneoliver Sat 11-May-13 08:31:22

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-22379414

some background here www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-22379415

Hope the victims can begin to heal.

pinkpaws Sun 12-May-13 16:11:27

Young vulnerable girls in most cases come from dysfuntional familys lookin for someone to love them and pay attention . My heart breaks for these girls and my hackles rise at the the thought of parents who for whatever reason fail to love and ultimately protect their children

pinkpaws Sun 12-May-13 16:12:09

Young vulnerable girls in most cases come from dysfuntional familys lookin for someone to love them and pay attention . My heart breaks for these girls and my hackles rise at the the thought of parents who for whatever reason fail to love and ultimately protect their children

giveitago Sun 12-May-13 21:03:21

My heart breaks that there are rapists out there.

ZangelbertBingeldac Sun 12-May-13 21:05:56

I hate the term "child prostitute" they are prostituted children. There's a huge difference.

NiceTabard Sun 12-May-13 22:16:20

Both the terms child prostitute and prostituted children, thinking about it, avoid the fact that children were being sold to be raped. I guess if that were recognised then the police would have to go after the men who paid to rape these children? And I think maybe we're not there yet. the police should be going after the "punters" though, absolutely.

NiceTabard Sun 12-May-13 22:18:12

Those sentences are paltry.

FFS.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now