Talk

Advanced search

Mother and 3 children die in house fire

(8 Posts)
seaofyou Mon 15-Oct-12 12:04:39

[[ http://uk.news.yahoo.com/four-children-killed-house-fire-053850691.html here]]

God rest there souls...

it is suspicious and I hope they burn the person on top of a bonfire for doing this to innocent childrensad

A suitcase was outside on fire and a car down the road badly burnt so 'arson' must be the cause! I had a fake petrol bomb warning off my ex for asking for maintenance, seems to be a maintenance avoidance tactic for some deadly dads out their these days!

seaofyou Mon 15-Oct-12 12:05:13

here

AnyaKnowIt Mon 15-Oct-12 12:06:17

Just seen on the news, a forth child has now died

sad

joshandjamie Mon 15-Oct-12 21:28:37

sad my brother and granny died in a house fire when I was 14. By a miracle, both of my sisters opted to sleep outside that night (they'd never done that before) and I slept at a friend's house otherwise we'd all be dead. Much like this story, our family was on the front page of the papers and the lead story on the news. I remember watching it as though it was a dream. Whenever I read about house fires and children dying, I think about the long lasting impact it had on our family. There are no words for what I feel for that father and remaining child.

Kveta Thu 18-Oct-12 19:17:48

all 5 children have now died sad that poor poor father sad

BBC here

janey68 Thu 18-Oct-12 19:50:09

How could someone ever begin to deal with tragedy on that scale? That poor husband and father.

TubbyDuffs Thu 18-Oct-12 19:54:08

Oh good god, how could you cope with such a loss? I don't know how he would begin to get over something of this scale.

Thoughts and prayers are with him. x

seaofyou Thu 18-Oct-12 22:50:42

didn't know the 5th poor child died also and joshandjamie I am so sorry to hear your heartbreaking story toosad

did they find out anything else/motive? ...was there a suitcase outiside front door?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now