Talk

Advanced search

Mother and 3 children die in house fire

(8 Posts)
seaofyou Mon 15-Oct-12 12:04:39

[[ http://uk.news.yahoo.com/four-children-killed-house-fire-053850691.html here]]

God rest there souls...

it is suspicious and I hope they burn the person on top of a bonfire for doing this to innocent childrensad

A suitcase was outside on fire and a car down the road badly burnt so 'arson' must be the cause! I had a fake petrol bomb warning off my ex for asking for maintenance, seems to be a maintenance avoidance tactic for some deadly dads out their these days!

seaofyou Mon 15-Oct-12 12:05:13

here

AnyaKnowIt Mon 15-Oct-12 12:06:17

Just seen on the news, a forth child has now died

sad

joshandjamie Mon 15-Oct-12 21:28:37

sad my brother and granny died in a house fire when I was 14. By a miracle, both of my sisters opted to sleep outside that night (they'd never done that before) and I slept at a friend's house otherwise we'd all be dead. Much like this story, our family was on the front page of the papers and the lead story on the news. I remember watching it as though it was a dream. Whenever I read about house fires and children dying, I think about the long lasting impact it had on our family. There are no words for what I feel for that father and remaining child.

Kveta Thu 18-Oct-12 19:17:48

all 5 children have now died sad that poor poor father sad

BBC here

janey68 Thu 18-Oct-12 19:50:09

How could someone ever begin to deal with tragedy on that scale? That poor husband and father.

TubbyDuffs Thu 18-Oct-12 19:54:08

Oh good god, how could you cope with such a loss? I don't know how he would begin to get over something of this scale.

Thoughts and prayers are with him. x

seaofyou Thu 18-Oct-12 22:50:42

didn't know the 5th poor child died also and joshandjamie I am so sorry to hear your heartbreaking story toosad

did they find out anything else/motive? ...was there a suitcase outiside front door?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: