Talk

Advanced search

What chance do they have

(19 Posts)
maypole1 Tue 16-Aug-11 00:30:47

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026348/School-run-mother-drunk-picked-seven-year-old-deputy-headteacher-confiscated-car-keys.html

I firmly believe most of this lies in parenting, so far I read parents out raged that they had to wait so long in court for their little gems, parents saying their child is not their responsibility, and then general exuses from the left about the fact you can't displine a child over 12
Which I scoff at

I do however think the story above shows very nicely ow we have allowed the bad parenting to Rule and any one trys to scold these people the left cry

Judgey pants

So my question is what chance did any of these looter really have

With the left ready to prop up and make exudes for their poor parenting at every turn

lachesis Tue 16-Aug-11 00:33:47

Because it's all the fault of 'the left', of course. No one has any brains or free will or thinks for themselves anymore, they all just puppets of whatever government is in power.

hmm

This forum is on crack.

maypole1 Tue 16-Aug-11 00:47:50

The left tells people its your right not to work

Its your right to have as many children as you like

Its your right to have a council home regardless of your behaviour

Its your right to have your kids out till stupid o clock

Now the right has to educate people about their responsibilities

Especially parents

madhattershouse Tue 16-Aug-11 00:49:05

It's the Daily mail..this is the fodder of the brainwashed classes!

lachesis Tue 16-Aug-11 00:54:32

It would appear so, madhatter. If it's so fab, to not work, to live in council houses, etc., the whole country would do it.

But it's easier to say 'the left' did XYZ, that is the cause of all ills.

Bizarre.

lachesis Tue 16-Aug-11 00:55:32

especially as a not insignificant percentage of those convicted of looting so far have been adults in employment.

madhattershouse Tue 16-Aug-11 00:56:04

Ahem...maypole no-one says it's okay to let children roam the streets, the law says you can't lock them up or do pretty much anything to stop them. Classes in school tell them their "rights" and give then the childline number. Police can't bring them home by their ear or do anything more than say tut tut don't do it again! IMO the parents have been told that there is pretty much nothing they can do that is not constituted as abusive and children have been made so aware that they use it as a tool against parents, shopkeepers etc.. My boss, a couple of years ago, caught a teen stealing and when he tried to stop them was told by the perp "You can't touch me..it's against the law!"

maypole1 Tue 16-Aug-11 01:00:42

And who was it Who allowed these children to get so big for their boots

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3753913/Sexy-pics-at-12-pregnant-at-15-and-her-proud-mums-delighted.html

At every turn I just see woeful parenting and just wonder how these children will ever have a chance being raised by such clueless people

I saw that mum who is to be evicted on telly saying how her son is not her responsibility, well who the he'll is he then

madhattershouse Tue 16-Aug-11 01:01:11

For what it's worth my family has been brought up on benefits, partner now working so naff off jumping on the feckless bandwagon. We are not a problem to our neighbours, don't allow eldest to roam the streets and are often complimented on how polite and well behaved they are! Don't get me wrong, they are proper pains at home but seem to be angels when out of our sight grin

lachesis Tue 16-Aug-11 01:02:23

The Sun? The Daily Mail?

Why are you wasting money and time on these rags?

Whatever.

madhattershouse Tue 16-Aug-11 01:02:33

Oh come on...red tops always find these stories..they are so not the norm!! Get a life!

maypole1 Tue 16-Aug-11 01:04:48

madhattershouse well done you your whole family have been brought up on the dole what do you want a cookie

This is exactly the problem people these days so proud to be on the dole

madhattershouse Tue 16-Aug-11 01:09:16

I did state that we have finally got off the benefits...no way am I proud of that..we coped during an illness that you know nothing of. We are really happy to be off benefits, they are shite. We have been treated like scum, through no fault apart from failure of health. It's people like you tht make people in a shit situation feel worse. I only mentioned the benefits to show that we are not all scum...clearly you can't see past your bigotry!

lachesis Tue 16-Aug-11 01:11:58

They're also proud to be ignorant, reactionary sheeple who allow Murdoch-controlled rags to think for them.

madhattershouse Tue 16-Aug-11 01:26:06

Think you are right lacheis OP is definately wolf-fodder grin! When the red-tops are all castigated for their phone-tapping and nefarious ways where will these people go to to get their ideas??

woollyideas Tue 16-Aug-11 07:32:47

*The left tells people its your right not to work
Its your right to have as many children as you like
Its your right to have a council home regardless of your behaviour
Its your right to have your kids out till stupid o clock
Now the right has to educate people about their responsibilities
Especially parents*

It's true,it's true!

I've got a job, but the lefties keep turning up on my doorstep every morning trying to bribe me not to go in...
I've only got one DC but keep getting those damn lefties around here again, threatening and cajoling me, telling me it's my 'right' to have a few more...
It's my right to have a council home? Oh, sorry, didn't know that and stupidly went and got a mortgage despite my relatively low income. I'm expecting the lefties to come and have a word with me about that, too...
And when I tell my 14 yo DD to get herself to bed, the proverbial lefty turns up in my living room to tell me DD has a right to stay up all night, in fact it is practically her duty to be out on the streets.

Am still waiting for 'the right' to pop around and educate me about my responsibilities. Oh no, they're too busy cutting funding to our local sixth form colleges, taking away travelcards from teenagers who need them to get to college and expecting families with incomes below £16K to find an extra £800/year for the train themselves.

BonnieLassie Tue 16-Aug-11 12:22:00

I think the left is definately to blame for making being reliant on benefits socially acceptable. They are also to blame for the collapse of the education system, as well as many other things wrong with this country. Lefties think they are so clever, but in reality, most of them are thick as pigshit and just go along with the crowd.

lachesis Tue 16-Aug-11 12:27:54

Case in point . . .

2old2beamum Tue 16-Aug-11 21:05:06

No Bonnie the left is not to blame. During the last tory government my DH was made redundant, we had 3 home grown children and 3 adopted children with with Down syndrome. Having failed to find a job,( graduate), we decided to adopt achild with complex health need and learning disabilities. We were on benefits and felt this was our way to put something back into society. Sadly despite all our love and care he died tem years later aged 13. Following his death we decided to adopt a beatiful little boy who was deafblind with cerebral palsy who was costing the taxpayer £5000/week in care. Thanks to the Labour government we have managed to give them a reasonable standard of living and guess what they what they have not been rioting. Give us the the £5000/week and they can stuff their benefits where the sun doesn't shine. Families on benefits do not breed crime we have done our best.
For the record we adopted our 6th chjld again no one wanted Just hope the tory lot do not hurt our finances yoo much
Do not know if this is relevant but am fed up with remarks about benefit scroungers being the route of all evil

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now