Talk

Advanced search

Three teenagers killed in Thai crash.

(8 Posts)
DogsBestFriend Fri 01-Jul-11 20:48:45

News

Just taking a moment to think of the parents of these young men, one mother of whom is my own parent's neighbour.

A tragic loss of life, may their families find comfort and strength.

Ponders Fri 01-Jul-11 21:00:23

Awful sad

Stories like this are so uncommon, & you have to let your kids go, but every one like this makes you want to keep them at home forever

I can't imagine how their parents will get through this

BettySuarez Fri 01-Jul-11 21:08:25

It's like my DH said yesterday 'you think that once you get them through childood, they will be OK'

It's so sad and all 3 were best friends.

My thoughts are with their families x

Driftwood999 Sun 03-Jul-11 15:25:33

So very tragic, a parent's worst nightmare, who could not be touched by this? Some it would seem, have a look at this www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010753/Guardian-columnist-Kia-Abdullah-Tweets-cruel-taunts-death-gap-year-boys.html

malovitt Sun 03-Jul-11 21:04:53

What a pathetic attempt at an apology ...I hope she never works again.

hocuspontas Sun 03-Jul-11 21:12:22

I've been thinking of nothing else all weekend. sad They are the same age as dd1 and her friends. Gap year, Uni, excitement, ideas, ambition. A few months seeing the world and barely a week in, absolute tragedy. I can't imagine the grief of the families.

Riveninside Sun 03-Jul-11 21:13:55

sad
Yoir cjildren remain your babies whatever their age.

BettySuarez Sun 03-Jul-11 21:19:01

I had no idea about the Tweets, glad I didn't see them. What a stupid and heartless woman. I keep thinking about the families too x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now