Talk

Advanced search

Lily Allen - good for you!

(9 Posts)
DuelingFanjo Sun 05-Dec-10 13:11:03

Good for Lily Allen for calling a DM Journalist a c*** here

original piece in DM

can't believe that Katie Nicholl would be threatening legal action!

huddspur Sun 05-Dec-10 13:46:56

I agree, the tabloids poke their noses where they aren't warranted far too much in this country

SuperTheoryofSuperEverything Sun 05-Dec-10 13:49:07

Did you see the original article, with a photo of her pregnanyt and looking glowingly happy? In such bad taste.

She is suing the DM actually for something unrelated.

kreecherlivesupstairs Mon 06-Dec-10 08:36:40

Good for her. Love Lily Allen (even though I am old)

Sheerer1 Mon 06-Dec-10 10:19:51

lol @ even tough I am old :D :D

Most of her songs are probably written by someone who is as old or older than you :D (even tough I don't know how old you are :D D: )..

Anyway.. She is a great artist and her songs are awesome!!!

Berk Mon 06-Dec-10 10:34:30

Good, she's a young woman who's going through a terrible time and is not free game for the DM now she's out of hospital. Good for her!

donnie Mon 06-Dec-10 18:39:38

All DM journalists are c***s IMO. I agree with Lily Allen. All this crap about " a source says..." - what that actually means is "I have just made this up myself".

Lying c***s, the lot of them.

bumpsoon Tue 07-Dec-10 13:00:02

I thought given how raw her emotions must still be she responded very eloquently . My heart really did go out to her when i heard she had lost her baby . Ms Nicholls you are princess c*nt of c*ntland.

ItalianLady Tue 07-Dec-10 13:11:44

She is such a young woman who has been through the terrible loss of 2 babies and I think the papers should leave her alone tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now