Talk

Advanced search

Amnesty for traffic cones

(7 Posts)
giraffescantdancelikeannw Sat 20-Nov-10 23:46:09

here

Those things are bloody heavy who took 60 of them?!

DeckTheIceWithDragonsAndHolly Sun 21-Nov-10 21:05:14

<fondly remembers students days when used to walk into shared lounge kitchen area to discover a cone party - complete with ballopn heads and wigs>

grin students is my guess.

Sidge Sun 21-Nov-10 22:54:24

Yup, probably students grin

I woke up one morning at uni to find a cone, as well as one of those flashy lights that go on the corners of skips in my room.

No idea why we lugged that home, probably seemed like a good idea after 5 pints of snakebite and black!

edam Sun 21-Nov-10 23:02:56

Cones are standard student fare, but a temporary bus stop?

Came downstairs once with a monster of a hangover only to be confronted with a dozen of those flashing fecking lights all over the kitchen. I didn't even remember passing any roadworks on the way back from the pub, but apparently some of my flatmates did. grin

DeckTheIceWithDragonsAndHolly Sun 21-Nov-10 23:09:26

Oooo Edam we had those. Could seriously mess with your head after a skin full though grin Especially if you forgot to top up the lecky.

edam Sun 21-Nov-10 23:12:44

quite - I turned tail and sent my boyfriend downstairs to get rid of them. Only he was equally hungover and just shoved them in a cupboard. The cupboard door didn't fit very well so we had basically a twinkly cupboard light show...

DeckTheIceWithDragonsAndHolly Sun 21-Nov-10 23:14:21

grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: