Advanced search

Urgent need of help plzz

(3 Posts)
mee16 Wed 07-Jun-17 09:42:19

Hi all
I would like some advice on who do you go to if your data protection , human rights and equality and diversity acts are breached?
Also if an ex partners solicitor sends you a etter threatening you to intimidate you to take action. Who do you go to? And would you classify that as harassment or theeatning ?

SexTrainGlue Wed 07-Jun-17 09:45:19

They're slightly separate issues.

Data Protection is (probably) best taken to the Information Commissioner in the first instance.

But if you are dealing with multiple issues, you probably need to see a solicitor in the first instance - start with a family law firm and add human rights advice if indicated.

mee16 Wed 07-Jun-17 13:26:36

Can't afford a solicitor. Which is why I was thinking of making a complaint with all of it in one.
Or would you not recommend that ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now