Advanced search

How to keep a table cloth in place?

(6 Posts)
gorionine Tue 13-Apr-10 11:40:52

I have a table cloth that does not stay put (PVc type one) I have tried clips but they do not stay put either because my table top is too thin. I would like to find some sort of non slip undercloth. Does any one know if it exist and what it is called and while I am making demands, where I can find it smile?

PrettyCandles Tue 13-Apr-10 11:44:27

goggle table protector. There are loads of diffferent sorts.

PrettyCandles Tue 13-Apr-10 11:44:54

"goggle"? - yes, that famous search engine grin

CarGirl Tue 13-Apr-10 11:45:51

just buy that non slip mat stuff you can buy it in Tesco - carboot liner non slip was the last lot I bought.

gorionine Tue 13-Apr-10 11:46:47

Thanks PrettyCandlessmile

jlee2468 Thu 01-May-14 12:14:18

bulgomme non slip

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now