Talk

Advanced search

Good places for leather sofas?

(5 Posts)
Bramshott Wed 11-Nov-09 17:38:48

Where are good for nice leather sofas? I love several of the John Lewis ones but they don't have the exact size we need, Laura Ashley are a bit too pricey, and something in me rebels against the idea of DFS / Sofa Workshop / Land of Leather (I blame my mother blush!)

Where else should I look O Wise Mumsnetters? Ideally I want a corner unit, but it needs to be smaller than standard.

PrettyCandles Wed 11-Nov-09 17:44:07

We got ours from Furniture Village in Reading. At places like that you must always haggle! Even though it was in a sale, we still got another substantial discount, plus a 5y warranty. So far very pleased with it. Only about 8m old, but has stood up to everything 3 dc have thrown at it, including various bodily fluids, grease, food, pencils and themselves.

llareggub Wed 11-Nov-09 17:45:35

We bought one from here. They are an independent chain based on south Wales but deliver nationally; we are in the Midlands and they delivered for £45.

Our sofa is great quality, a brand name and we are very happy with it. They were really helpful, can't recommend them enough.

fruitshootsandheaves Wed 11-Nov-09 17:46:26

I was going to say a good place is in the lounge in front of the telly!

FourArms Wed 11-Nov-09 17:53:19

Ours is from Klaussner. It's fantastic, very solid, and like new after 6 years. I think the company went bust though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now