Talk

Advanced search

Tuesday Fly

(13 Posts)
wendyhappysmile Tue 10-Nov-09 08:21:56

Morning all

wendyhappysmile Tue 10-Nov-09 08:24:25

I have a virus or something - earache, sore throat, blocked sinuses etc. Children being horrors too - perhaps they are feeling rough too.
To do

toddlers
post a parcel
buy wrapping paper
tidy up trashed house (again)
manage to survive the day!

BBL

scattyspice Tue 10-Nov-09 08:27:02

Oh no poor you sad. Hope it wears off.

Today:
house bleugh
DC to gymnastics with friends dd and money
buy bread etc
collect DC
change sheets
laundry

BBL

Simply Tue 10-Nov-09 08:45:00

Morning all and thanks for the thread wendy. Sorry that you're feeling poorly. I hope you feel better soon.

Hi scatty. smile

I'm going to make sure that the house is looking tidy this morning as I may have visitors today. I've offered my driveway to people coming to a funeral in my village and they might just come in for a cup of tea. Better get cracking!

Knickers0nMaHead Tue 10-Nov-09 08:52:40

Morning all.

Simply thank you! i should hopefully be more organised next year now!

Wendy, is it toddlers near us? Im too nervous to go!

Done.

all up, showered, dressed and fed.

pots washed, dried and put away. worktops cleaned.

lamb cass in sc for tea.

clothes washing bagged.

all washable floors swept and mopped.

beds made.

Knickers0nMaHead Tue 10-Nov-09 09:29:50

To do.

Dusting.

walk to co-op for suet, flour, milk and juice.

lunch

tidy toys (again)

fetch bins in.

TeaMonster Tue 10-Nov-09 12:02:10

Just got back from toddlers with the minimad and doing lunch before dropping him at Preschool

I am then off to councelling

Wendy Hope you feel better soon

DH is late in tonight - bah

RubysReturn Tue 10-Nov-09 16:31:55

Hello all - good day today - aprt of dd getting the wobbles about a filling, so we need to be referred to special childrens dentist.

I am torn between not wanting her to develop a phobia of dentists and fgs just get on with it child.

I have toothache (dodgy crown - 22 yo, so I guess it has done OK) and cannot get an appot for a month.

However, am cunningly going to pinch DH's appt as he is not in pain!

give them a good talking monster

Wolfcub Tue 10-Nov-09 18:44:08

Evening all
everyone is still poorly in the wolf den

done
wm reloaded and on
Dw unloaded reloaded and on
our bin and neighbours bin to end of road
quick tidy sitting room
kitchen surfaces given a quick clean
ds taken to granny's
ds collected from granny's after work
played with ds
15 mins on the cross trainer. Managed 4 km despite bad chest so am very pleased with myself.

Really need to finish wedding iinvites to tonight but I'm not sure I'm really in the mood

galen Tue 10-Nov-09 19:14:30

quick hello all

Buy day here....

Loads of washing
blitzed my room
bought and planted new cyclamens in hanging basket(assissted by DD4,DS2 and dog LOL)
grocery shop
DD4 to nursery at lunch time... brought back dd3 who was claiming to be unwell...but didnt seem that bad hmm
several bags of clothes dropped off at clothing bank
.... and lots of mediating clearly exhausted and just horrendous dc
Have now sent 3 dc to bed super early....although chatting can still be heard...hmm

Lots still to do...

tomorrow:
Bake dd1 bday cake to ice Thurs
sort out bedding for dd1 friends sleepover at wk/end, and for MIL and SIL visit next week...
Change our bed
2 more bags of lingering summer clothes to loft....and get xmas decs down to put in garage for sorting at future date...
washing as always lol...

hope all poorlies feeling better...
need to dash..dd1 just back from friends house...

wendyhappysmile Tue 10-Nov-09 19:39:48

Knickers toddler group in Horbury Bridge, it's the most lovely one ever! Run by church ladies, everyone so friendly. I have been going almost 2 years (nearly at an end! sob!) and have made several very good friends there.
galen my dc horrendous too
I am feeling ok, thanks, seemed to get better as the day went on. Played a lot with DD and DS, and managed to fit in a trip to Home Bargains and got quite a few children's presents for various friends' children. Doing another present wrap and sort out later!
Ruby sad on dentist - I need to go
Tea hope counselling ok this week - how are you physically? Last night I dreamt all night (a bit delirious with a fever) about you eating jacket potatoes for every meal! LOL
Hi scatty and simply
Right, BBL perhaps, otherwise night all

TeaMonster Wed 11-Nov-09 00:12:13

Evening all

The sand man has refused to visit - pah

Wendy Thanks for asking. I am healing really well, although I have a lot of bruising. Things will be better once I get the stitches out on Monday. I am currently suffering with a really sore sholder and neck - possibly positional

Ruby sorry about DD and the tooth issue

Wolf Thank you every so much for the car, made my day, infact made my week. Tears cam again!!

I love you ladies from the bottom of my heart

Wolfcub Wed 11-Nov-09 07:13:47

Wednesday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now