Talk

Advanced search

Advice please! I keep ruining my clothes with deodorant stains!

(3 Posts)
babycat Sun 01-Nov-09 21:07:29

Really fed up as my clothes keep getting ruined by my deodorant staining them and a normal 40 degree wash does not remove them. I do try to give the deodorant time to dry, e.g. by going & cleaning my teeth for a couple of minutes before putting my top on but it still does it. The bottle even says it minimises white marks hmm! Is there a way of getting the stains off my clothes or how do I prevent it staining in the first place. I feel a bit thick as I can't imagine that the majority of other women go topless for half an hour & flap their arms about before getting dressed! Help please!

JANEITEluddite Sun 01-Nov-09 21:12:58

Sure Crystal is the only spray I have ever tried that really doesn't leave white marks. The others just say they don't. The worst I have ever tried was Sanex - I may as well have just tipped a bottle of talc over myself.

babycat Sun 01-Nov-09 21:32:22

Thanks JANEITEluddite, I might try that. I use Mitchum roll-on as I find that quite effective but have used Sure previously & found it to be quite good too, not tried the Crystal spray though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now