Talk

Advanced search

Newborn pooh stain on my clothes

(6 Posts)
ilovemyoboe Fri 30-Oct-09 21:14:49

I have a newborn yellow pooh stain on a couple of items of my clothing. It's my fault they got stained in the first place, but now I can't get it out!

I left a tissue in the pocket of my trousers when I put them in the wash. That tissue must have picked up a bit of pooh stain from one of my baby's bodysuits, and then stained my trousers and a skirt (which must have been next to the trousers) in the rinse cycle. I think that's what happened anyhow.

I've tried applying Vanish in stick form, I've also soaked in a Vanish powder solution, and soaked in Biotex but the stains are still there. Biotex is usually my saviour for any stains but even that hasn't worked so I'm at a loss to know how to get the stains out. Any ideas? That was the first time I had worn and then washed that skirt too

zombietom Fri 30-Oct-09 21:16:43

Try hanging it outside- the sunlight fades the stain away, sounds mad but it works

zombietom Fri 30-Oct-09 21:16:49

Try hanging it outside- the sunlight fades the stain away, sounds mad but it works

stakethroughtheheartofgold Fri 30-Oct-09 21:18:34

second sunlight.

zombietom Fri 30-Oct-09 21:21:40

Oh and it doesn't matter if it isn't really sunny (although it works quicker if it is)

ilovemyoboe Sat 31-Oct-09 10:14:54

OK, will try that. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: