Talk

Advanced search

Friday Fly - thank crunchie it's friday

(18 Posts)
Wolfcub Fri 30-Oct-09 06:41:47

morning all

EHM Fri 30-Oct-09 07:49:45

Morning ALL

Morning wolf thanks for the thread. Hope all is well with you & yours?

Handyman from letting agent coming between 10-11 today. then quick trip to shops & then local farm with Ellie.

Have a great day all.

EHM Fri 30-Oct-09 07:51:37

galen looks like fun.
wendy glad you had nice day despite the long journey.
tmh how cold was the sea? lovely day here too today. sun shining, crisp lovely.

scattyspice Fri 30-Oct-09 09:03:14

Morning wolf and EHM. smile

Thanks for the thread wolf, have a good day at work.

Good to see you again EHM. Hope the house is shaping up ok.

Sounds like everyone had a great day yesterday smile. Lovely blogs.

Today:
swimming
finish house bleugh blush
ds homework
get cash, sparklers and sweets for halloween smile.

galen Fri 30-Oct-09 09:48:38

morning all

TM lovely pics on your blog... it was a lovely warm day wasn't it

wolf thanks for thread

ehm enjoy the farm

scatty I havent even started house bleugh for this week LOL....blush

so for today:
DH taking new car for service now
Sort out halloween costumes( all inbag,just need organising)
more crafty bits... not sure what
Baking
Lots of never ending laundry
not sure what else...

BBL [hgin]

galen Fri 30-Oct-09 09:51:40

LOL meant grin not [hgin].... although may require the latter by end of the day...

oh pants it semms my r key is slightly buggered now too...

RubysReturn Fri 30-Oct-09 09:55:56

Hi all
Hope you are all well.

Am gaining some perspective. Someone I am friendly with, but don't know well had the most devastating news yesterday, so today I am going to shut up about silly holidays, get a grip and see what if anything I can do to help.

I really need to stop sweating the small stuff and be grateful for my healthy DH and children.

wendyhappysmile Fri 30-Oct-09 09:56:37

Morning all
Thanks for the thread Wolf*
*Tea
glad you had a good day
EHM hope rental house is ok? What is it like?
scatty smile hi
DC off for the morning at least - I have so much to do, though!
Out tonight for a friend's birthday, need something to wear! Shops are calling for that. DS's birthday party next Saturday - need to buy T shirts for decorating for that and get everything organised shock - 16 - 20 children for the afternoon then 30 plus adults and children for evening - parties, parties, parties!
see you all later

wendyhappysmile Fri 30-Oct-09 09:58:39

Ruby smile I know what you mean. We had bad news yesterday too. Friend of DH's since he was born, she is now 33, just given 3 weeks to live.
Hope your hols situation works out, though.
galen hi. I am going to buy a book today to read then post to you next week! Yay, I am excited about the book thing!

wendyhappysmile Fri 30-Oct-09 09:59:26

galen I like the sound of Hallowe'en gin [hgin]!!! grin

Ludaloo Fri 30-Oct-09 10:34:50

Morning Ladies sad for any bad news...glad there is a positive outlook though.

Windy and cold today, I've lit a nice roaring fire and need to get washing back under control today!

House all Halloweened up grin I'm working tomorrow but the kids have a party to go to with DH...then we have an evening of creepy woodland walks and eeiry lazor light shows!! Can't wait!!

Right...off to do some cleaning...watching Peter Andre on This Morning....what a lovely guy smile

FlappyGrouchybatOscar Fri 30-Oct-09 11:18:37

Hello Everyone

I've lost track of the thread so sorry if I've missed anything.

Well. the Flappy Bat family are back from the coast. It was so nice just to get away from the same 4 walls TBH. Just loads of laun dry to catch up on (as always hmm) and no where to dry it other than in the TD.

This morning I flooded the kitchen trying to shine the sink blush I was filling it up, stepped away , got distracted, forgot the tap was still on and tackled another chore. OOOPS! Ah well, the floor needed mopping anyway. And the worktops have come up lovely.

Hope your all well

scattyspice Fri 30-Oct-09 14:45:59

LOL grouchy. Glad you had a good trip.

sad sorry you've had sad news Ruby and Luda. I had a jolt when I read TrinityRhino's thread. Puts life into perspective for a while.

We have been swimming followed by McDonalds blush, followed by lots of nagging, followed by DS actually sitting down and doing his homework shock.

Now I'm needed for lego (dd) and k'nex(ds)!

scattyspice Fri 30-Oct-09 14:47:15

Wendy - respect for throwing multiple parties!

TeaMonster Fri 30-Oct-09 15:20:46

Heloo Freinds

Luda and Ruby I am so sorry for your sad news.

I have spend the morning and most of the afternoon at soft play with my neice and the boys.

We are off to a halloween party at the club this evening and DS1 is dark vader!!

TeaMonster Fri 30-Oct-09 18:00:01

Off to the club with Dark Vader for Halloweeen. DS1 is dressed as himeself and apperently I look like a princess grin

Starbear Fri 30-Oct-09 20:49:27

Just popping in before putting on the washing machine. No Flying this week. The major thing to suffer is our laundry (opps better get some in from outside too.) haphazard preparation has meant we have had home-made frozen food. DH has really been great with DS Found my cheques in my briefcase feew! Give them to supervisor and in is going to take them to the venue by hand.smile
Out with a mate all day tomorrow. boys off to rugby with DH's school. Having a life and not just taking care of other peoples lives means that something has got to give and it's housework this week.
All Yes, we should all be thankful for our good health & when we are not well we should be kind to our selves and take a break.
Here is the Christmas fly just for those little tips Xmas USA style

Wolfcub Sat 31-Oct-09 08:19:38

halloween fly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now