Talk

Advanced search

Wednesday FLY.....

(21 Posts)
Jas Wed 28-Oct-09 08:36:15

Morning allsmile

Do you still do links to FL?

Jas Wed 28-Oct-09 09:10:12

Sorry. For some reason MN is taking forever to lad today. I will be back this evening. Hope all are well.

Wolf - Elec company sound really helpful. Who are they?

scattyspice Wed 28-Oct-09 09:30:01

Hi jas, thanks for the thread, have a good day.

Wolf - elec company do sound good!

Nice day here. DS still under the weather, dd still full of energy hmm. Probably try a trip to park soon.

To do:
park
ds reading
dd reading
dusting
empty recycling

BBL

Wolfcub Wed 28-Oct-09 09:49:12

morning ladies.

jas it's Atlantic. We've been with them since last year after we got screwed with our pants on by previous lot. I have to say that their customer service is outstandingly good across the board. We have never had any problems with them and their (Welsh) staff are always really professional, polite and friendly on the telephone. And the bills are reasonable. N Pwr who we used to be with had appaling customer service, charged us a fortune and were rude, unprofessional and a number of other things which I won't write here.

mission

galen Wed 28-Oct-09 09:55:54

morning all

jas thanks for thread

scatty hope ds perks up for you

wolf yay for refund. We have just swiyche dcompaniestoo and will be getting a refund,just hoping it comes before Christmas...

OK have a migraine brewing today so need to try andrid that and then motivate myself!
Thankfully it is lovely and sunny for a change so a long walk round the dyke later is in order!

To do:
Finish sorting laundry and putting girls clothes away
Make list of needed clothing items for girls
Sort out box of wellies in the garage
reboot laundry
sort out logo for business project

right better get on!

BBLgrin

wendyhappysmile Wed 28-Oct-09 11:05:23

hey girls
thanks for thread jas*
*scatty
hope ds ok
wolf yay for refund!
galen hope head is ok
We're not dressed yet!

Done
dishwasher on
washing - one lot done, out, another on
soup for lunch made
tidy up
read a bit of book
board games with DC

My two are a bit hyper really. Off to hallowe'en party later, followed by a birthday party. Better get a wriggle on I think!
BBL

wendyhappysmile Wed 28-Oct-09 11:12:29

Jas I have msg you on FB with my address. And what is Mis-Lit? Is there a set day to post every month?

scattyspice Wed 28-Oct-09 11:52:55

A trip to the park has perked us all up (including ds). Lovely autumn day smile.

Wendy shock 2 parties in 1 day. Good luck.

TeaMonster Wed 28-Oct-09 12:16:25

Afternoon all

5 mins whilst cooking lunch. Have took both the boys swimming this morning - phew I am shattered

To Do's

Make something with the mini's
Baking
Ironing
Put ironing away
Toy shuffle
Emergency contact list

deaddei Wed 28-Oct-09 12:44:56

I am half way through cleaning my kitchen- only 1 double cupboard to sort, floor to wash and blind to dust.
Then I can move onto hall which requires lots of CIF.....
God it's boring.
Am I allowed to put Jeremy Kyle on just for light relief while I do it??

SimplyWantsAMagicWandPlease Wed 28-Oct-09 14:13:43

Hello to everyone. Thanks for the thread Jas. Yes, we do put the links on. It doesn't matter if the person who starts the thread can't do links as the next one on who can usually chips in, I think. smile

Sorry I didn't manage to come on the thread yest. I decided to get rid of all the ironing when I came back from my shopping trip. I also was busy finishing a book that I'd got free with one of my magazines. I took it with me to read on the train and planned to give it away to a charity shop if I hadn't got into it on the journey there. Ds got most of the things he wanted and I got to browse around Lakeland for half an hour so it was a good trip! smile

deaddei It's a bit late now to reply to your query but yes, you can put on J Kyle (or did you mean J V on the radio - though I can't imagine his programme being referred to as 'light relief'!) Put on anything you like if it helps. I've set the recorder to record all the Kim and Aggie programmes as I find it frightens me into cleaning!

I've done lots this morning. I must go now and achieve something this afternoon. Bbl!

scattyspice Wed 28-Oct-09 15:18:55

Hi deaddei smile. Hope you got through that list.

Simply - its great when you get into a book.

Mad - you are right waterbabies with all that swimming smile.

We have been making and decorating biscuits. Unfortunately i got a bit carried away with the red food colouring and DD kept wailing 'I'm bleeding' LOL. Biscuits look very halloweeny as all the gingerbread men look like they've been stabbed shock.

To do:
park - done
ds reading - started
dd reading - done
dusting -hmm
empty recycling - done

Better clean up now. DC have started to get into CBBC smile. I am hoping my CBeebies days are over.

galen Wed 28-Oct-09 18:27:55

hi all ....

sort of in the midst of evening chaos here....

But on the positive side we finally have a new car big enough to fit us all in LOL ( our old one turned out to be beyond repair after blowing up a mile form DLP sad)

and it has been a lovely sunny day and we have had a lovely walk

so not too bad all in all....

now need to go tackle the laundry mountain on our bed so !!

BB tomorrow grin

Starbear Wed 28-Oct-09 19:39:56

Evening all just popped in. Dh is exhausted from looking after Ds while he is on half term. This always makes him more a little more understanding during other times.smile But I do mean only a little no laundry has been done. Ds is safe,well,entertained & fed which is very good.
Galen Lovely kids, they look so cute.
No flying for me until Friday now too tired. Just wanted to keep my promise of posting the Xmas thread. Just like to say I have only done one mission so far which is better than none! blush
USA style

RubysReturn Wed 28-Oct-09 19:54:11

Hiya
crappola day unfortunately
dd2 has black eye (walked into security post thingy in M&S)
dd3 has black eye (ran into dado rail on corner of hallway)
booked holiday (yay) wrong dates (boo) and now waiting to see if holiday company can change them.
Consequently huge row with dh (oh are half term dates important then?) er yes, have new job in a bloody school angry
Have sort of made up, but basically out of sorts.

Finally took dds shoe shopping for school shoes and boots. £206. This month, I am working for footwear it seems.

woe is me
waailllll

TeaMonster Wed 28-Oct-09 20:43:52

Ah how pants is that Ruby

Waves to everyone else. I am dog tired at the moment sad Need the mads to sleep beyond 5am and need insomnia to leave me be.

TeaMonster Wed 28-Oct-09 20:51:05

Ruby I have emailed you via face book

galen Wed 28-Oct-09 20:59:24

ruby what a rubbish day - hopingtomorrow is better. Have a look at www.shoesforkids.co.uk for the future. They do clarks, start-rite, buckle my shoe etc... at really good prices. They only have a limited selection in each size so it is sort of pot luck but I have got some great shoes off there for the dc at great prices. I take them to get measured, then often will check on there first if there is anything in there size. Lady that runs it is lovely too and super helpful! May help a bit! Shoes cost us a flippin fortune too...

TM sending restful sleepy vibes your wy, and log sleeping vibes for the minis!

galen Wed 28-Oct-09 21:01:01

long sleeping vibes that is...not log...although if they want to sleep on a log thats fine too...as long as they stay asleep!

Starbear Wed 28-Oct-09 21:26:05

Ruby sad I can't say very much to make you feel better, but I've been so disorganised this week. I have lost/left some where two cheques for another couple and us to go to a posh Christmas Party. I'm crossing my fingers when I get to work it's in my work briefcase (I don't normaly bring it home) or its on the team downstairs Hot desk (we don't have our own desk) hmm or in my friend's office (where they hot desk too!)I also have to hope that a cleaner doesn't pick it up, throw it away etc.. angry with myself crossing fingers it's in my briefcase! Can't wait for tomorrow to find them!
Have a good night everyone

scattyspice Thu 29-Oct-09 09:10:20

Thursday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now