Talk

Advanced search

personalised childrens books

(6 Posts)
jetonthedancefloor Sat 17-Oct-09 17:55:56

does anyone have any recommendations for personalised kids books? My friends two little boys are 1 and 2 within a few days of each other, and i would love to get them a book with both their names in.

All the books i have seen only have room for one name. A long shot i know, but i thought i'd askgrin

DearDiary Sun 18-Oct-09 14:11:51

Try Little Heroes (www.littleheroes.com). They do both the story and illustration customisation, which is pretty rare. They have books which allows you to put in more than one name. But they're pretty reasonable price wise, so if you're feeling generous - get two! wink

mumcah Sun 18-Oct-09 20:39:56

www.identitydirect.com I think that's the right address.I did christmas books and you add the child's name plus a couple of friends.So sweet!

jetonthedancefloor Mon 19-Oct-09 21:06:22

thanks guys, will check them outsmile

TIVVY Wed 04-Nov-09 15:23:20

If you like personalised books, you'll love this to put them on...though probably a bit too much for a present.
I've got them in all my DS's bedrooms and they look fantasticsmile. They emailed me recently with a link offering free delivery during November; if you want me to I'll send you the link, somehow?!

jetforkesandbonfires Thu 05-Nov-09 08:27:40

wow TIV - they're fabgrin

I think i may end up getting one for DD's room, but will prob be a while yet, so thanks for the offer of the link, but i'll not need it yetsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now