Talk

Advanced search

What is the best way to clean a duvet?

(2 Posts)
paranoidmother Wed 07-Oct-09 09:39:02

My daughter wet the bed last night and managed to get her duvet wet as well. It's a single duvet and we use to put it in the washing machine. However our new machine it won't fit into.

So what is the best thing to do? It's not soaking wet thank goodness but I would like to make it clean as it'll stink and go funny if I don't.

I can't take it to the laudrette as the nearest one is 30 minutes away and I've got to be back at school for lunchtime and I also don't get paid till tomorrow.

Any Ideas?

SparkyToo Wed 07-Oct-09 22:41:11

Tricky to think of an answer really. Best just let it dry out and take it to the launderette when you can.

My sons are always wetting their duvets (and they're still not managing to stay dry through the night now even though they are ages 6 and 4, without being lifted at 10ish). What I must say though is that they have these machine washable duvets which have been absolutely brilliant. They've made life a lot easier in that department!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now