Talk

Advanced search

please advise best hoover for black cat hair!!!

(6 Posts)
fitcrazy Sat 03-Oct-09 17:04:18

i have a cream carpet and 2 black cats. Bought a vax and its useless!!! Please anyone who has a black cat and a hoover that actually picks up the hair please tell me the best one to get! Many thanks for your help

Eaglebird Sat 03-Oct-09 23:49:39

Haven't got a black cat, but got a tabby, and Dyson DC24 is brill. Great suction, picks up fur and everything. Got a telescopic handle too, so it takes up hardly any space. Deffo recommend it.

fruitbowl Tue 06-Oct-09 13:32:08

Dyson's pet hair / fluff attachment which comes as standard is great. I also swear by these little beauties. Wouldn't be able to leave the house without

kittycatty Tue 06-Oct-09 18:48:45

ive got a vax turbo force the pet one and it picks up every cat hair first time grin

MrsMagnolia Wed 07-Oct-09 12:01:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Washersaurus Wed 07-Oct-09 12:04:47

IME it depends on the type of fur; our black cat had long silky fur which was easiest to hoover up using the stair type attachment for our dyson, our tabby cat has quite coarse hair that doesn't shift easily off the furnishings so we bought the turbo brush attachment which does the job perfectly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now