Talk

Advanced search

Playroom help needed. Anybody got the following items for GLTC?

(6 Posts)
VinoEsmeralda Mon 21-Sep-09 20:48:10

Turning our dining room into a playroom for DS (6) and DD (4) and its completely empty at the moment and being painted (by me grin).

Are thinking of buying the following items but have a few hesitations as think it might be outgrown quickly by our DC

sofa with 2 of these beanbags

and then for an art table

Both DC are tall for their ages and am wondering if anybody has the above items and what they'd think of them quality/age wise please?

Also getting the Ikea Trofast storage system to go with it.

beaniesinthebucketagain Mon 21-Sep-09 21:55:28

cant comment on those exact products, but we are getting that table set at the end of the month! smile it looks fab!

We have the large play table with trundle box and its fantastic, lovely to look at, great quality and very sturdy! would highly recommend them!

VinoEsmeralda Mon 21-Sep-09 22:13:04

Thanks Beanies! Just need to convince skeptical DH so thought MN would help me with that grin

What is your experience re customer service/delivery as quite a lot of negative feedback re their delivery times...

beaniesinthebucketagain Tue 22-Sep-09 17:27:29

i dont know, a friend brought it and before even unboxing it decided she didnt have space so we brought it from her to save doing returns, if i remember i will ask her, Id personally say worth the wait though, our play table is just fab! cant wait to order the table, i love the storage under the little chairs!

jicky Tue 22-Sep-09 21:03:31

I think Ikea expedit plus Lekman boxes are much nicer for toy storage that trofast.

Do you sit with your children doing art or do they do it alone? How big are you and would you be able to sit happily at that table? Not sure I would.

VinoEsmeralda Wed 23-Sep-09 20:12:12

I sit with the DC when doing art. Am going to measure the school tables to see how heigh they are and then make a decision. Think the table&chair set is great but perhaps my DC are getting near the age they are too big for it....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now