Talk

Advanced search

All you organised people - what do you use for an Office In A Bag?

(8 Posts)

I love the idea of having one - I have bits of paper with scribbles and lists on everywhere in a pretence at being organised. Something like the FlyLady one would be good - but one that can fit A4 stuff in as well.

Any cheap suggestions?

dreamteamgirl Sat 19-Sep-09 23:19:39

I use one from Tesco's

It cost £1.99. It is like a lever arch file but with a zip round it. When you open it out, there is a ring binder on right with some pockets behind it and on the left is an abbreviated concertina file- only 5 pockets, but enough

I had a much better one but left it on a train :-(((((((((((

GrendelsMum Sun 20-Sep-09 12:31:18

This isn't quite the same, but based on Flylady. I have duplicate sets of 'office in a bag' stuff in drawers at work and home - cheque book, writing paper, envelopes, and 1st and 2nd class stamps. It has made it much easier to get stuff done, and then I feel really efficent and cheery.

Drawer idea would work if it wasn't for dh - he tends to fill up drawers with rubbish useful things. Plus most of our drawers are accessible by toddler dd who hides stuff under the sofa, behind the tv, etc. I need a bag/file that I can keep out of the way of everybody else.

Tesco sounds like a good idea - might investigate this afternoon if dd wakes from her nap early enough.

Well I have been to Asda and they didn't have anything, and can't find anything in Tesco either (not sure ours is big enough).

Anybody got web links to something suitable?

Ta.

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Tue 22-Sep-09 17:51:39

how about this

bigpantywoman Tue 22-Sep-09 17:55:24

Ooh you have inspired me to go to Tescos immediately and buy something similar - I always have scraps of paper and letters to post and things to do lists in my handbook but never seem to be organised. Great idea!!

choosyfloosy Tue 22-Sep-09 18:01:09

ican't see it on the website but i bought something very similar to greyskull's file but less large in staples about 3 months ago. it has revolutionised my life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now