Talk

Advanced search

Under stairs cupboard?

(9 Posts)
KathG Thu 10-Sep-09 09:56:22

Hi
would like to organise this cupboard - we can now access it but not sure how best to arrange it and which bits of clutter we should keep in it!
Thanks

CoffeeCrazedMama Thu 10-Sep-09 11:06:26

Best thing we did was put some cheap metal shelves in ours. They stop junk accumulating on the floor (except for when dh buys cases of wine...). I have everything in labelled boxes on the shelves.

claricebeansmum Thu 10-Sep-09 11:07:43

Ours is fab. It has the original built in cupboards and shelves. Space for everything and lots of hooks - hanging up everything.

TeaOneSugar Fri 11-Sep-09 16:29:23

Our opens out in the kitchen rather than the hall, so it's supposed to be a panty but we use it as a utility/walk-in cupboard.

It's got shelves down one side, I've also gone for keeping things in boxes and baskets, rather than loose on the shelves - it looks tidier and seems to stop things just being shoved in there.

I also keep the mop/bucket, vac etc in it at the back.

OrangeFish Fri 11-Sep-09 16:31:01

A little mattress on the floor and you can have Harry Potter to stay over.

ShauntheSheep Fri 11-Sep-09 16:41:37

Ours is a library/toyroom grin Dd loves it. Def shade of HP in our house.

KathG Mon 14-Sep-09 22:02:06

thanks all - seems like shelves are the way to go (and no HP despite DD requests!)

SixtyFootDoll Mon 14-Sep-09 22:04:12

I need to sort mine I jsut open the door and throw shoes onto shoe mountain that grows inside

SixtyFootDoll Mon 14-Sep-09 22:04:14

I need to sort mine I jsut open the door and throw shoes onto shoe mountain that grows inside

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now