Talk

Advanced search

Have you done it yet?

(8 Posts)
Wonderstuff Thu 10-Sep-09 07:37:36

I'm thinking about putting the heating on, is summer really over? [goes off to find woolly jumper]

FlamingoBingo Thu 10-Sep-09 07:39:21

We put it on once for an hour the other day to dry shoes when we got caught in an horrific shower! But it went back off again really quickly as it was really unpleasant.

I hate central heating - we'll be doing vests, jumpers and thick socks for ages yet.

Besides, we're having warm weather here right now anyway smile We were all in shorts and strappy tops yesterday!

I was cold in the night though...thick duvet, long-sleeved nightie, and cuddling up to DD4 soon solves that though.

AboardtheAxiom Thu 10-Sep-09 07:40:54

No way! We dn't even have proper central heating - just a gas fire in living room, and not planning on having it on for ages yet.

If I were to win the lottery though I think my view point would change grin

Wonderstuff Thu 10-Sep-09 07:47:30

We have a fire too Aboard, but what about the mornings? Sash windows are soo rubbish. hmm
[goes to find a vest as well]

FlamingoBingo Thu 10-Sep-09 07:48:18

Dressing gown and slippers?

MrsGokWantstogocampingagain Thu 10-Sep-09 08:03:59

Nope and I don't intend putting it on till the 1st November if can help it. Got my windows open this morning.

AboardtheAxiom Thu 10-Sep-09 08:14:24

I've got windows and back door wide open too, nice and mild still here (E.Yorksh).

Yes dressing gown and slippers, warm PJs, throws, blankets, hot water bottles, warm drinks .. . you get the picture. grin

Wonderstuff Thu 10-Sep-09 08:45:21

Sun is up and suddenly its really warm, I never know what to wear in the morning smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now