Talk

Advanced search

Window Cleaners

(5 Posts)
TeaOneSugar Mon 07-Sep-09 21:46:39

How often do you have your window's cleaned?

My MIL has hers done every 4 weeks, which means that sometimes they get done twice in a calendar month, which I find excessive.

I've asked her to send him over to our house every other time he does hers (she lives a couple of streets away), what do you think?

I've thought about buying a telescopic window cleaning gadget - but on reflection life's too short.

CMOTdibbler Mon 07-Sep-09 21:48:03

Mine comes every 5 weeks, which seems to work pretty well.

norktasticninja Mon 07-Sep-09 21:49:17

Ours are supposed to come once every month and a half but I think in reality it's more like every 2 - 3 months. It's just about OK.

TeaOneSugar Mon 07-Sep-09 22:06:01

I should have said, that my main concern about them coming too often is that my dog gets really upset, to the point that she once got out a "nipped" a window cleaner on the leg.

I think it was originally excessive guard dog behaviour, but she's now 12 and I'm concerned about her getting too worked up.

I think every other month should keep them in reasonable condition, they are very grubby at the moment. blush.

norktasticninja Mon 07-Sep-09 22:35:59

Every other month is fine! It always rains as soon as they leave anyway...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now