Talk

Advanced search

DUSTBUSTERS!

(3 Posts)
pooexplosions Mon 07-Sep-09 19:55:42

I am in need of one of those hand held hoover yokies and would like you fine ladies to recommend one if you would?
I've had at least 2 cheapy ones in the past that haven't impressed and broke easily, so would like something that really works and is actually useful.
Whats good? What should I look for? Whats the dealie with the wet and dry ones, useful or gimmicky?

Help please! grin Thanks!

TeaOneSugar Mon 07-Sep-09 21:35:20

We've had a couple over the years, one at home and one for the caravan, both were rubbish and didn't have enough suction. But that was a few years ago, maybe they've improved.

mogs0 Tue 08-Sep-09 18:05:02

I bought a mini-dyson about 6 months ago and I love it very much!! It cost twice as much as my full sized hoover but works so much better. I opened a new account with a catalogue and got £30 off my first order so that reduced the price of it. The only negative for me is that it only stays charged for 6 minutes then has to be re-charged for 3 hours. However, for those 6 minutes it has full power.
I can hoover at least one room per charge (I have been practising!!).

I highly recommend it!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now