Talk

Advanced search

Thursday Fly

(10 Posts)
EHM Thu 20-Aug-09 07:45:48

Morning Ladies

I am am very grumpy-both I & DH went to sign contract last night & its incorrect! FGS!!!! I may cause physical harm in the solicitors office today!!!!!!

EHM Thu 20-Aug-09 07:48:57

sorry Kelly love I won't be doing Mission today until I have the house sale stuff sorted!
or theBabysteps

dylsmum sounds like you had a great day.

dylsmum1998 Thu 20-Aug-09 08:36:47

morning
thanks for thread EHM. hope you get the house things sorted today

not sure what we are doing today. needs to be smething close to home and free tho

to do
sort dry washing done
put away yesterdays washing up done
tidy
hoover
breakfast done
wash kitchen floor
s&s bathroom
mission
make beds Done
get dd dressed

BBL

scattyspice Thu 20-Aug-09 08:55:32

Morning. Another poor nights sleep with dd here (yawn).

EHM shock what a nightmare. i think violence is entirely justified!

dyl hope you can find something cheap todo today (thats half the battle isn't it?)

Today:
plodding on
washing dcs bedding
swiming baths if dd ok

TeaMonster Thu 20-Aug-09 08:59:12

Argggggg - solicitors, they cost enoough you think they would get it right angry, hope things get resolved to day EHM*

*Dlys
Hope you have a good day

I am off to meet groucy and the gang this morning and I am so excited grin

Just hope the boys are OK, as they both had massive temps last night, but seem OK this morning (no temp, just tired)

Dones

Dressed
DW emptied
Breakfasted
washer on
beds made

To Do's

Whats for dinner
mission
Washing on line
another load in
ring insurance company
name labels

|BBL

littleboyblue Thu 20-Aug-09 09:00:47

Morning.
EHM angry on your behalf, bloody solicitors
dyl Have a good day. When I find somewhere that has ducks, I'm going to take my 2 to feed them. Think they'll love it.
scatty Hope you can have a restful day.

I don't even remember what's on my to do list today. I know I have to clean that nappy wrapper again. Contains odours, don't think so!!!!! And I need to hoover and polish.
Meeting a friend in Pizza Hut for lunch and then going to smokers clinic. I'm doing really well and don't even remember the last time I had a fag grin

littleboyblue Thu 20-Aug-09 09:00:49

Morning.
EHM angry on your behalf, bloody solicitors
dyl Have a good day. When I find somewhere that has ducks, I'm going to take my 2 to feed them. Think they'll love it.
scatty Hope you can have a restful day.

I don't even remember what's on my to do list today. I know I have to clean that nappy wrapper again. Contains odours, don't think so!!!!! And I need to hoover and polish.
Meeting a friend in Pizza Hut for lunch and then going to smokers clinic. I'm doing really well and don't even remember the last time I had a fag grin

TheProfiteroleThief Thu 20-Aug-09 11:06:38

hi all
bbl

Wolfcub Thu 20-Aug-09 20:50:01

evening all*

*tm
i hope you and grouchy had a lovely time envy I am sooooooo jealous

shite day at work today, just got home, feeling very blue

on plus side went to sainsbos, they have reward charts of 50 pence, plus lots of small toys for pennies (most now at half price). I have decided to try a simplified version of tm's good behaviour = points = points win prizes approach, ds has been awful and uncontrolable for the last two weeks and nothing is seeming to work

ehm angry at solicitors for you, hope it gets sorted out soon

EHM Fri 21-Aug-09 08:41:46

Date Night is this way ladies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now