its a lovely sunny wednesday FLY!!

(24 Posts)
dylsmum1998 Wed 19-Aug-09 07:24:18

morning all back in a mo

dylsmum1998 Wed 19-Aug-09 07:32:21

mission

TM hope you had a better night last night

EHM hope you find a house soon

scatty i think its best you didnt go if you or dd are not feeling well. what a difficult situation for you tho sad

prof love the smartie trick, will have to substitute with choccie buttons or love hearts i think tho grin

banana pudding hello and welcome smile

had a busy day yesterday with dc so didnt make it on. we took my nan shopping, then we went blackberry picking. home for tea then to the park before showers and bed. i have been up since just before 6 this morning as a baby in the block was crying and woke me.

so far i have done;
made flapjacks
have apple and blackberry jam cooking now

to do today
unloads washer
load washer
tidy
hoover
s&S bathroom
mission
clean kitchen
make picnic
ds to asthma nurse
swim and picnic with friends smile

TeaMonster Wed 19-Aug-09 07:42:32

Morning Dlys Looks like a productive morning for you so far, have a great day

I had a good nights sleep, although there was a little one in the bed too.

Welcome BannanaPudding, we are a freindly lot here grin

Done

Boys dressed
Washing hung out

To Do's

Mission
Get dressed
Breakfast
Swimming
Whats for lunch
15 mins clearing the garden
bake some cakes

We have a freind coming for a play date this afternoon, so want to the house to be tidy.

The sun is supposed to be shinning all day and it is a glourious morning, so am going to try and get cracking and spend less time on the PC - yeh right!!!

Starbear Wed 19-Aug-09 08:20:08

Morning all, Not a big list for me today. I'm off to join the boys in Devon camping Yippe! I've missed them.
Breakfast Dress & Wash
Put clothes in dryer
Hoover DS's room
Empty dish washer
Make bed
Pack
Remember cameras
Ticket
Keys
Pillows
Paint toe nail if I have time!
Have a good week

ShannaraTiger Wed 19-Aug-09 08:27:47

Morning all

Dlys thanks for the thread, v impressed with the flapjacks already.
TM glad you had a good nights sleep.
BananaPudding welcome.
I watched a couple of the flylady short videos yesterday, they reall made me laugh. Am I the only person to nver have bathed my dc's in the kitchen sink?

Done
Washing on
Breakfast
Dressed inc.shoes me shock
5 min tidy

To do
Hang out washing
Town for b cards before going to a friends at 10.
Start packing.
Mum is picking us up at 10am Friday so really need to get organised.

Have a good day everyone.
BBL - probably

EHM Wed 19-Aug-09 08:28:40

Morning ALL

Ellie awake at 545-lovely! Sun is shining so it doesn't matter-DD has been all dressed since 730 waiting to go to the 'park with the ropes'? Apparently its near to Preschool & our house-which doesn't help. It also has a red gate???
Daddy takes her so I've had had to email Daddy in Stockholme & ask him if he can shed any light?

So Pee'd off with Solicitors they should have called me or DH yesterday to confirm our contract was ready for collection(so we could sign before Friday) Didn't get to speak with DH until late last night-he was so pissed off with them!

Was supposed to be going visit BiancaCastafiore but have to sort out solicitors first-arrrrgh

dylsmumlove blackberries have fun making jam.thanks for thread.
prof great Smartie ideasmile
teaglad you got a better nights rest.have fun play date.
bananapudding hellosmile

off to hang out washing them phone sols.

EHM Wed 19-Aug-09 08:29:37

x posts stearbear have fun camping
x posts shanna have fun at friends

littleboyblue Wed 19-Aug-09 08:47:55

Morning all

Had a little lay in (dp stayed up with ds's) as I had the worst nights sleep. I found a huge spider on my pillow and couldn't get to sleep.

welcome banana

I have never bathed my babies in the kitchen sink. My mum used to bath ds1 in
her sink though

I am in a foul mood today.

EHM Wed 19-Aug-09 09:28:43

My Mum bathed all grandchildren in kitchen sink & my brother. I am sure she must have bathed me & my sister toogrin

EHM Wed 19-Aug-09 09:29:57

lbl hope your mood improvessad

dylsmum1998 Wed 19-Aug-09 09:46:23

star enjoy camping envy

shannara i have never bathed ds in the sink, although MIL used to when he was at their house as they only had a shower.
have bathed dd in the bath when my bath tap was broken last year

EHM hope you solve the mystery of the park grin

lbb i'd be in a foul mood to if i found a spider on the pillow! hope you cheer up soon

quick update
so far i have done;
made flapjacks
have apple and blackberry jam all done and in jars
unloads washer
load washer
tidy
hoover
clean kitchen
make picnic

to do today
s&S bathroom
mission
ds to asthma nurse
swim and picnic with friends

off to get me and dd dressed before i clean the bathroom

TeaMonster Wed 19-Aug-09 09:53:03

EHM Hope you get things sorted

Star Enjoy camping and your boys

Shanna I too was bathed in the kitchen sink, a bucket a bath, anywhere really grin

DS2 has been bathed in the litchen sink too!!!

I have ironed grin

Need to pop it away once it has aired

We ar eoff swimming next

Lunch is mince onions and veg

EHM Wed 19-Aug-09 10:05:32

contract will be ready for signing by 2pm today. I am going to collect it so DH can sign tonight & I'll hand delivery it back tomorrow at 9am.

DH has no idea where the 'park with the ropes is' hmm mystery continues!

EHM Wed 19-Aug-09 10:06:08

wow impressive work so far dyls

littleboyblue Wed 19-Aug-09 10:16:40

Hey. I'm a bit better now that ds2 is asleep, ds1 has stopped screaming, I've had a bath and done my morning cleaning.
Just relaxing before I get ds1 dressed and have to go tesco. Am making fishcakes for dinner.
Also walking into town later to the library, finished my book last night and need another one!

Ds1 had a play tent in his room, but I took it down yesterday as not really enough room now there's 2 of them in there. The tent was housing the teddies, so need to sort them out today. Ds1 doesn't really like teddies, he has 2 he has to go to bed with so I think I'll put a few in ds2's cot and move the rest to the loft.
Quick wipe out of fridge and food cupboard later and another 15mins in boys bedroom and that's it for today

Starbear Wed 19-Aug-09 11:23:06

Well I'm off carrying a bag and 3 pillows! Why didn't I buy travel wheels for these moments!
Enjoy the sun!

TheProfiteroleThief Wed 19-Aug-09 11:51:09

Hi all, enjoy your trip!

Am pootling today - Wed is admin day for me.

Did anyone have a view on my building work from yesterday? <<needy>>

scattyspice Wed 19-Aug-09 12:27:07

Hi all.

Thanks for your support yesterday (and great car trip ideas smile). Definately feel I have made the right decision as dd and I are now full of cold sad. I am sure I can sort something out with Dad for another time.

star happy camping smile
prof I am going back to find out about your building work.

scattyspice Wed 19-Aug-09 12:35:33

prof Are they long term tennants? Sounds a good deal. We looked at renting a house a few years ago that needed total redecoration, we were offered a grant (can't remember how much) which would have covered minimal redecoration and we would have to top up the cost if we wanted to spend more. It seemed reasonable.

TheProfiteroleThief Wed 19-Aug-09 12:37:41

I'm hoping they are long term! We have in the last 15m replaced heating system and windows, so we are a bit skint!

EHM Wed 19-Aug-09 12:42:05

if they are long term-sounds like a great deal prof you don't have any properties in St Albans to let do you?wink

TheProfiteroleThief Wed 19-Aug-09 12:43:24

tee hee. Would be lovely to be a property mogul! As opposed to someone with a panic property!

dylsmum1998 Wed 19-Aug-09 17:45:28

afternoon all have had a lovely day out with other mums, i knew one of them and now know more smile
we went swimming i even went on the flume twice <brave me emotican>

have now put grease on, i have a fancy dress party next week and the theme is rock and roll and need some inspiration

prof rented property sounds a good deal to me i'd be happy with that smile

EHM Thu 20-Aug-09 07:46:35

Thursday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now