Advanced search

are you out there??- Thursday FLY

(14 Posts)
dylsmum1998 Thu 13-Aug-09 09:32:45

morning all back in a mo vvith links

dylsmum1998 Thu 13-Aug-09 09:38:14

mission

vvhere is everyone??

today am off visiting friends, had a request from friends little girl at 7.30 this morning, can i bring the sunshine vvith me, i can get it in morrisons!! grin

i have lots to do today but am being a bit slovv so doubt i'll finish.

tidy
hoover
breakfast done
vvash up
unload vvasher done
load vvasher
collect one friend on vvay to the others
s & s bathroom
15 mins in kitchen
dinner
dust
iron

have a good day all smile

grouchyoscar Thu 13-Aug-09 12:14:16

Hello *Dyls, don't want you to feel lonely

Another night of no sleep and lots to do so far I have

Up and put bed away
Make brekki
Load and run DW
Load and run WM
Peg out
Online banking
Firm up details for the holiday (lift etc)
Take delivery of Ed's new bed

The bed is fab, £120 inc delivery, total bargain, Ed is so excited, the house is full of clutter now and quite a project to tackle after the holiday

Ed want lunch so I'll catch you later ta-rah for now

grouchyoscar Thu 13-Aug-09 14:13:21

Psst Dyls what have we done? Nobody is playing

sad

scattyspice Thu 13-Aug-09 14:28:07

hmm I think MN has been broken. Couldn't get on this morning sad.

Hope you managed to get some sunshine Dyl smile.

Hurray for the bed grouchy.

Thanks for the compliments of my dc Dyl and tea. They don't look like me!

Have been to the beach again smile. House now full of sand. I'm going to have a cuppa then clean up.

dylsmum1998 Thu 13-Aug-09 15:49:33

yeah i couldnt get on early this morning, maybe everyone else is off having fun and hasn't found tis vvorking again?

i managed to get the sunshine for my friends dd. the children played lovely together in the garden and vve sat having a good old catch up.

bed sounds a great bargain GO.
Scatty hovv does beach sand end up everyvvhere doesnt mattter hovv clean you think you are vvhen get in the car, there is alvvays more in middle of living room that evening hmm

TeaMonster Thu 13-Aug-09 15:54:18

Hello All

Just a quicky

Been to the consultants, will be going in to have scars operated on when he can. I talked him in to doing under local and sedation and coming out that evening. Dont yet have a date, as consultant is going to do it himself and I didnt want it done whilst the holidays were on.

It needs doing sad, but....

He can do a tummy reconstruction using muscle, blood and fat and also use the excess skin from there so when I do have a full reconsreuction again I will have minimal scarring and none of this horrible bits that I have now.

DH and I are much happier and have agreed to look into it again when both boys are in school full time smile

I am off to collect my laptop from my new empoyers so I can work from home -yippe. I am dipping a tow into the working waters for the first time in over 4 years.

scattyspice Thu 13-Aug-09 17:45:33

Excellent news Tea. Sounds like things are looking up at last smile.

Glad you had a good chat dyl. I am really missing adult company (dh doesn't count lol).

EHM Thu 13-Aug-09 18:39:29

I couldn't get on MN this morning eitherhmm

Tea glad you feel better after seeing consulltant. good luck with new job-who are you working for?
dylsmumglad you found sunshine? which aisle was it on in Morrisons?winkSounds like you had lovely daysmile
scatty your dc's are very cutesmileAre you near beach(sorry if you've told us this beforeblush)
grouchy bed sounds like at great deal.smile hope you get some sleep tonight.

Well I got my new phone today.smile Old one battery kept falling out was being held in with back of phone & tapeblush

We went to this Farm again today(went yesterday too instead of Butterfly Garden) At Ellie's request of course-it helps we have annual membership so doesn't cost me a beansmile

1 sleep until dh is back-Ellie was crying on way home from Farm for her Daddy-she won't see him until Saturday as he won't be home until around 11pm. 9 sleeps until we all go on holiday for 9 nightssmile

Received phone call from Estate Agent just as we where leaving farm. Our buyers want to come round on saturday & discuss whats being left & what isn't.smile
I am hoping she may want the nursery furniture as Ellie has out grown & the lday is expecting a babysmile

Have a good night ladies.xxx (apologies for ramble I've had very little adult company all weekblush)

grouchyoscar Thu 13-Aug-09 18:47:11

Hello again

Lack of sleep has been catching up with me. Helping to hump bunk beds hasn't helped either hmm I've also

Emptied DW and put away
2 loads of washing done, pegged out and brought in and put away

Find Ed's Bob the Builder toys he's shown no interest in for at least 18 mths

Cleaned out the cat cellar, reline with fresh newspper and sawdust

Find batterry charger for cordless drills

Tidy up after Ed's Cars and BTB toys (grrh)

To Do

Finish packing
Sleep

2 sleeps til holibobs grin

EHM Thu 13-Aug-09 18:51:29

grouchy where you off too? Did I see that you are meeting up with Tea?

EHM Thu 13-Aug-09 21:21:30

Logging on from my new phoneblush

dylsmum1998 Thu 13-Aug-09 21:51:31

EHM farm looks great, can't disclose the sunshine aisle in morrisons, someone may get there first and then i'll not get any sunshine grin

EHM Fri 14-Aug-09 08:32:33

Fly me to the moon,Let me sing among those stars,Let me see what spring is like, On jupiter and mars, In other words, hold my hand, In other words, baby kiss me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now