Talk

Advanced search

don't procrastinate- Just FLY!!! its wednesday

(16 Posts)
dylsmum1998 Wed 12-Aug-09 06:53:34

morning all

<<hugs>> TM it must be so hard for you both, i don't kno vvhat to say tp help. have you spoken to dh vvhen he says that to tell him hovv you feel?

back vvith links in a mo

dylsmum1998 Wed 12-Aug-09 07:10:04

mission

today vve are off to BEdgebury for some natural art thingy. also taking ds's bike and considering hiring a bike and trailer for me and dd.

to do list
tidy
hoover
put avvay vvashed dishes from last nights dinner
s&S bathroom
dust
mission
make picnic
get dressed
dress dc
breakfast for all
load vvasher
vvash up

hope all is ok vvith everyone else

scattyspice Wed 12-Aug-09 07:59:33

Morning dyl. Off on another adventure!

mad I do think you're doing fantastically, it must be very difficult to focus on things brought up in councelling when you have so much else going on, your head must be spinning! Hope plastics can help on Thursday and dh can think of another word to use (I agree, butchered sounds a bit violent). Have a good day today.

Hi everyone else.

DC are off to play with friends later so I am childfree from 11-3! smile.

TeaMonster Wed 12-Aug-09 08:07:40

Morning all

Thanks for the links and thread dyls - day sounds good.

Scatty Child free time - wow

I am feeling much better this morning despite the lack of sleep - up with DS1 at 12.40 to 3 andthen again with DS2 from 4 till 5.

Me and DH had a big chat last night and I told him how I felt about the word butchered and explained everything and I think he understands how I feel about it all. I always feel much happier after we have talked smile

Busy day today

Swimming
Off to friends for lunch
Off to Danby Show

I have a load of washing hung out - DS2 went to bed without pull ups and wet the bed sad

The boys are already grating with each other as both are extra tired, but onwards and upwards. BBL

EHM Wed 12-Aug-09 08:20:14

dylsmumthanks for thread & links-days sounds fun.
scatty enjoy your child free timesmile
Tea always good to talk-we too had very unsettled night.enjoy the show.smile

Ellie woke saying she had nightmare about snakes. then came in with me & wriggled so much I thought she had turned into a snake.hmm she then woke & said how many sleeps until daddy comes home. then woke again saying she had dream about a cat & two boys & they had look at her! Then she woke for a wee so off we went to the toilet.

We plan to go here today here today-weather permitting. Have a good day ladies.

grouchyoscar Wed 12-Aug-09 11:26:39

Morning Ladies

Cheers for the thread Dyls I'm finding the vv quite charming BTW (or BTVV smile)

Tea It's always good to have a heart to heart with DH isn't it? Glad you were able to do it. My last councelling really put me through the wringer but hell, it worked. I'd been through about 10 councellors prior to that

Ed came down complaining of a headache and feeling ill. shock it's the holiday on Saturday! Applied calpol, cbbc and DH's DS and left him to it. Might explain the bad mood bear that was around yesterday tho.

Taken the Ed free time to stop my procrastination and

Up
Tidy away insomnia front room bed
washed, meds
Dress
Make breakfast
Apply Calpol to Ed
S&S kitchen worktops and tidy kitchen
Vac front room
Bring down dry washing from attic
Mend clothes horse
Mend broken drawers in old chest on landing
Sort out some toddler toys of Ed's to pass on
Sort out Ed clothes for passing on
Load WM and run
Run DW

The bed is being collected today. I've cleared a space in the office/attic to stow it until it is used. I'm also going to rationalise my packing and sort Ed's out too

God I need this holiday

TheProfiteroleThief Wed 12-Aug-09 13:00:41

Poor old monster! I def think Dh should not use the word butchered (surely purely for meat and attacks). You had an op with complications. Scar tissue is just that. No more no less but that does not mean you have to like it.

Many apols if I have gone too far <<grovel>>.

Am offski now, before I can get myself into any more trouble.

scattyspice Wed 12-Aug-09 14:02:13

tea shock you must be shattered!
EHM poor ellie. Butterfly world looks good though smile.
grouchy Oh no. Hope Eds ok. I hate holiday packing (oh the responsibility).

I am completely wasting my child free day. I feel a bit weird without them. I should be doing lots of useful things hmm. I have done the mission though smile.

grouchyoscar Wed 12-Aug-09 14:05:27

Calpol cure all has done the trick. He's been down for lunch and then back to the DS, ho hum

scattyspice Wed 12-Aug-09 14:28:40

ok I am bored now. I have put a couple of photos on my profile page from the holidays. Lifes a beach grin.

Glad Eds feeling better.

TeaMonster Wed 12-Aug-09 17:35:20

Evening all

Scatty Your children are stunning

Prof I dont mind yoiu overstepping at all

Groucy Glad the calpol has worked and we are looking forward to next week.

Busy day, just got back from the show it was so much fun, the boys love animals, so enjoyed the sheep, cows and everything really.

I will be back once dinner is eaten, as the cooker has just gone bleep.

grouchyoscar Wed 12-Aug-09 18:23:47

Kids....agggghhh.....who'd have em?

Slight relapse on the Ed front, 3/4 through his swimming lesson he said 'I feel sick', I take him to the changing room and he goes an awful shade of grey/white. Dry him off quick and get him home in a cab. He's now demanding another boiled egg and 2 slices of soilders. I'm confused sad I thought you were sick? hmm

Tea we too are looking forwards to next week. Ed tells everyone where he's going. I'll mail you to firm up the time etc

TheProfiteroleThief Wed 12-Aug-09 18:27:57

Hi all
Successfully returned a pricey pair of shoes that were a mad moment purchase, so happy about that. Not sure what I was thinking!

Bought a couple of little items in fatface sale grin, then gained a child when my friend was in a&E with anohther child!

He was mortified becuase I made him go in the disabled user loo - I did not know whether 7yo boys use the gents unaccompanied, so played safe!. He will probably need therapy now! At least I did not make him go in the ladies!

dylsmum1998 Wed 12-Aug-09 18:56:02

scatty agree vvith TM your children are lovely

prof its hard knovving vvhether to allovv children into gents on ovvn vvhen they are your children let alone someone elses

GO hope vvhatever is vvrong vvith ED passes asap.

EHM i love butterflys. hope you had a good day

vve had a brill day, natural art vvas great, ran by 2 ladies vvho let dd join in even tho it vvas for over 8's. vve then hired some bikes and a trailer to put dd in and had a cycle round. am very tempted to get a trailer for us to use in place of car for some trips out as she loved it.

TeaMonster Wed 12-Aug-09 20:43:13

Hello again

We have had a fab day, although the mini's were a nightmare to get off to bed - bar humbug.

I have bathed and need to do a quick tidy.

Off to the consultant tomorrow

later

dylsmum1998 Thu 13-Aug-09 09:34:20

over here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now