Talk

Advanced search

my house looks worse than

(13 Posts)
MitchyInge Mon 03-Aug-09 11:45:43

. . . anything I have ever seen on How Clean Is or even Life of Grime.

dreamteamgirl Mon 03-Aug-09 16:05:02

Oh crikey!!
What are you going to do about it?

moondog Mon 03-Aug-09 16:05:39

Why?

supersalstrawberry Mon 03-Aug-09 16:07:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Greensleeves Mon 03-Aug-09 16:07:39

so does mine

that's why I'm cowering on the computer eating out of the bags Tesco have just delivered

supersalstrawberry Mon 03-Aug-09 16:09:03

moondog Mon 03-Aug-09 16:09:56

Aye grin
But <disclaimer> I am getting bored now with people doing everything for me. I want to drive and shop and cook. I do! I like housework.

{Mind you the housekeeper's dahl and mutton curry and homemade chapattis were bloody great tonight.]

supersalstrawberry Mon 03-Aug-09 16:10:00

supersalstrawberry Mon 03-Aug-09 16:11:22

moondog Mon 03-Aug-09 16:15:24

I would be a bloody great housekeeper, me.

MitchyInge Mon 03-Aug-09 17:11:43

have been working about 85 hours a day while thousands of children and 'young adults' drift in and out of the house, leaving trails of decomposing food/laundry/rubbish

anyway after posting went into the garden - now that looks fabulous, I might live out there for the summer grin

upon return noticed that one or both teens got busy in the kitchen in a positive way so my heart is filled with love for them once more

crokky Mon 03-Aug-09 17:15:17

I am sure it is not as bad as some of the places kim and aggie have been! On one I saw, they had to go in the house in some sort of chemical suits and facemasks because something had actually turned really really dangerous due to never being cleaned!

MitchyInge Mon 03-Aug-09 17:22:08

well the kitchen did look pretty hazardous, the rest is just untidy

it's my first full day off for a couple of weeks though, have worked all through last few weekends (joy of self employment), I just want to spend it doing the jobs I enjoy like mowing lawn, weeding, admiring my borders and thinking about plants

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now