Talk

Advanced search

Apron advice...

(8 Posts)
LissyGlitter Sun 02-Aug-09 20:01:29

Does anyone know where I can get a nice (ie not with a stupid slogan on it, possibly quite traditional looking) apron for wearing for washing up/baking/cleaning etc? Ideally it would be wipe clean as I don't seem able to wash up without splashing everywhere.

Also one for DD (2yo) so she can "help", that doesn't have a branded character on it?

I'm in the north east, but visit the north west a lot as well. Internet is fine as well.

moondog Sun 02-Aug-09 20:03:22

Cath Kidston is a good bet. I got some 50s style ones ina 2nd hand shop. [Would link Kidston but very slow. Google her site.]

LissyGlitter Mon 03-Aug-09 13:25:41

Brill, thanks. That is my treat to look forward to once rent and bills have been paid!

Good god. My mates are still going out 5 nights a week and treating themselves to festival tickets and new guitars. My treat that I am actually looking forward to is a new apron for washing up. And i'm actually quite happy about it!

bluetortoise Mon 03-Aug-09 13:57:41

Hello everyone, I am not sure if here is the right place to post this, but here we go. I am having some problems with damp in a flat that I have. Does anyone know of anyone who is reliable and reasonably priced who can help me with this. I live in Edinburgh. I have posted on another similar local board but haven't had any reply yet. Many thanks.

LissyGlitter Mon 03-Aug-09 14:01:19

You might want to try starting a new thread... don't worry, it can be hard to get used to a new message board!

nickschick Mon 03-Aug-09 14:08:52

I bought a lovely apron in tesco its duck egg blue with funky chicks on it and it was under £3!!!!!,I always wear an apron blush so much so that my friends tease me about it and a neighbour has developed an apron fetish lol that he admitted to his wife hmm.

Makingchanges Mon 03-Aug-09 14:55:00

Wilkinsons do some nice aprons sometimes and I managed to get a nice one for my daughter from there (she is 3 - so will be in sizes you need) think it says something like mummys little helper but they hae all sorts. Only a couple of pounds as well

Makingchanges Mon 03-Aug-09 14:56:37

Amazon have a variety of childrens ones as well - although they do vary in price

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now