Advanced search

What do you call those thingumys?

(11 Posts)
dreamteamgirl Thu 30-Jul-09 13:00:03

You know, the ones that go over the bed on top of the duvet (not the duvet cover!) to keep it looking nice and stop the bed linen getting cat-ted

I want to say throw, but that sofa's isnt it? Mine is shiny satin type finish, and I love it but want one for DS' bed and one for the au pair's and my googling isnt working

Thank you!!

schneebly Thu 30-Jul-09 13:03:31


dreamteamgirl Thu 30-Jul-09 13:27:13

Hi . I tried bedspread but kept getting very old fashioned florally things up, not what I am looking for at all. Thank you anyway xx

SausageRocket Thu 30-Jul-09 13:29:06

coverlet ?

The White Company calls them bedspreads

squatchette Thu 30-Jul-09 13:35:31

Bed runners?

PlumpRumpSoggyBaps Thu 30-Jul-09 13:37:43


schneebly Thu 30-Jul-09 13:40:36

had a quicck search and some call them comforters!

schneebly Thu 30-Jul-09 13:40:54


trixymalixy Thu 30-Jul-09 13:44:59


dreamteamgirl Thu 30-Jul-09 13:47:34

scheebly thats EXACTLY the sort of thing I want. I have this one for winter and a chocolate version for summer

Now just to find them in single sizes. Thanks all- i wa sbeginnning to suspect I was going mad not being able to find what I wanted

mogs0 Thu 30-Jul-09 20:07:42

TK Maxx had some nice ones recently. I bought ds a Monsoon one a couple of years ago for about £20. They often have boys ones but haven't looked at their adult ones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: