Advanced search

Monday Flylady

(18 Posts)
EustaciaVye Mon 27-Jul-09 07:49:40

Kelly's Mission

Babysteps

EustaciaVye Mon 27-Jul-09 07:50:55

Morning all.

First proper week of summer hols. I have a good activity lined up for most days. Plan to do housework in the afternoons when the girls chill out.

Zone - living room.

EustaciaVye Mon 27-Jul-09 08:47:33

shock You're all enjoying you summer hols arent you!

I've cleaned my downstairs loo and finished my morning routine.

grouchyoscar Mon 27-Jul-09 08:52:32

Good Morning ALL*

*Thanks
for thr thread EV*

*Welcome
to Fairybubbles It's really fab here and I hope you stick around

I'm still in bed (yeah yeah, what's new?) trying to catch up. It was DH's birthday yesterday and DF and partner came round to eat a huge pile of indian starters. DH said he had a great birthday as it started by watching his namesake astronaut on Discovery and finished with a Steve McQueen doc on Bio. I think the pressies were an adjunct to that TBH.

Anyhoo I suppose I should do something. The Mojo was hiding in some laundry to put away BTW. Naughty mojo!

grouchyoscar Mon 27-Jul-09 09:48:21

Oh Dear

Help

I should have got up and been productive really

There are other things I need (haircut, beauty treatments, new undies etc etc)

and what do I buy?

These for pitys sake

hmm

TeaMonster Mon 27-Jul-09 10:22:04

Morning all

EV Thanks for the thread, we have been too busy playing Tummy Ache and drawing this morning.

I am all bunged up and have a nasty headache.

Groucy Glad DH had a great birthday and I like the DM's

We are going on a nature walk this morning, but is has started raining - hmm

Home blaering this morning in this house with the mini's doing their bit, that is once I have had another cuppa and some headache tablets.

grouchyoscar Mon 27-Jul-09 10:36:42

Cheers Tea I'm feeling more virtuous as I remember I bought Ed some new school shoes on Saturday, so..... BTW I got him 'Tummy Ache' and he loves it. We quite like playing it where you get a full plate of the bad stuff! grin

Jas Mon 27-Jul-09 10:38:02

Practical, but yet still rather beautiful, Grouchy, and will last longer than a hair cut r a manicure! smile

I'm back from grandma visiting (big family party for her 90th), and trying to wash and repack fr parent visiting tomorrow. Will try and check in tomight, otherwise, back at the weekend.

wendyredkitchenredspots Mon 27-Jul-09 10:39:08

morning all
shock I'm not dressed yet! First day of the hols here and clearly not inot the swing of it!
Prof see you are quote of the week!!!! My DH finds the same problem btw!
Better get going really. Nice DMs grouchy

TheProfiteroleThief Mon 27-Jul-09 11:18:14

Hi di hi Neighbouritos!

First full week of hols and it is pouring down. Have forced encouraged the little angels to do 10 mins of literacy and numeracy (to hell with these nurturing parents, 50s style parenting here).

Am setting them up with fun activity then pootling off to sneakily clear out a toy box/wardrobe/cupboard grin.

Am continuing to restrict screen time, so looking at listings for cbbc for something improving, then allowing them to watch tv grin for that period.

If rain stops will go to library to join reading challenge. If it does not, we will be using D&T skills to build an ark.

Grouch - love the boots!

TeaMonster Mon 27-Jul-09 11:36:39

Groucy We are hooked on Orchard Games at the moment, we have shopping list, Incy wincy, whats the time and tummy ache. All bargains and the boys love playing together, which is a feat.

Prof I think I have turned all cupcake bunty - I will just have to embrace it

Jas Glad you had a ncie time

Wendy beauty of the hols not getting dressed straight away

I have done "some of the ironing", but my head is hurting sad

grouchyoscar Mon 27-Jul-09 13:38:35

Picked up a few Orchard Games myself, it's good stuff. Pick up the post seems good and Jack and the beanstalk with the feel a shape bag is great.

Prof My last pair of DM boots lasted about 8 years blush these ones are quite pretty tho. I was planning on getting some with heels but I'll get more wear out of the boots.

Done

Put the bin out for collection
Make lunch
Play bubbles with Ed
Sweep Kitchen
Mop kitchen
Mop front room

DH having a day off so I'm still in PJs and slobbing a bit

EustaciaVye Mon 27-Jul-09 14:12:40

Hi all.

Had a looong morning at softplay. DD2 now sleeping and DD1 is drawing. I've been working blush.

Plan to go through some baby clothes in a bit to get some ready for my SIL.

fairybubbles Mon 27-Jul-09 16:00:57

Hi all,

Thanks Grouchy for the warm welcome, by the way.

I've been to work today, not long home. Off out soon, Dp taking the 3 of us out for dinner. Happy as this means no cooking or washing up.

Tonight I will tackle the ironing, and try to find a home for all the stuff thats just lying about (where does it all come from)

How do all you working mums manage?
I work mon-wed I don't get much housework done on these days. I aim to get washing and ironing done and clothes put away, thats about it.

Till later xx

TeaMonster Mon 27-Jul-09 18:51:32

Evening all

Didnt manage to get the home baluering done, will proceed once the boys are in bed later

I did howver do this
Nature walk
Ironing
Put the boys ironing away
Bathed the boys
Chicken Dinner
Made plans for later in the week
Spoke to friend back from holiday

I still have a stinking headache, but never mind!!

BBL

littleboyblue Mon 27-Jul-09 20:00:12

Hello all.
back from SILs.
How sad is this, I missed doing the swish and swipe! blush
Was lovely coming home earlier though, knowing I was going to walk back into a clean, tidy, organised home because of the work I did and the prep before we left.

I'm having a little party for ds1's 2nd birthday next week, and also nice knowing I won't have to do a mad dash about before people get here.

Hope you're all well and had a good week. See you tomorrow when I am back to FLYing grin

Wolfcub Mon 27-Jul-09 20:14:08

evenin girlies

am in garden about to bbq dinner - have discovered that disposable bbq creates less washing up than cooking in the kitchen- I am a SLOB

medium-shite day at work not helped by totally poo public transportation system grrrrrrr

parents have booked their hotel for our wedding - yay so at least 2 people will definitely be there, that's witnesses sorted.

done - nuffin except a bit of tidying up a quick trip to tesco and reading with ds.

EustaciaVye Tue 28-Jul-09 08:37:02

Tuesday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now