Talk

Advanced search

Maybe not the most exciting challenge - Wheelie Bin and Recycling Storage?

(10 Posts)
KingCanuteIAm Mon 13-Jul-09 14:40:29

I have driven past a house with the exact wheelie bin storage that I want but I couldn't stop at the time and ask where he got it, I have googled until my eyes are crossed but I cannot find the same thing anywhere!

Do any of you have any ideas? Please smile

Basically it is a cupboard for two bins with a door each and a lift up lid each then three open shelves at the end for recycling boxes to go on - made of wood and really quite solid.

thisisyesterday Mon 13-Jul-09 20:37:27

argos do them i think

KingCanuteIAm Mon 13-Jul-09 20:45:28

Thanks thisisyesterday, I can only find ones for single bins on the Argos site sadly!

beemail Mon 13-Jul-09 20:50:43

oh I would love something like this please please someone tell me where I can get one!

thisisyesterday Mon 13-Jul-09 20:53:22

oh darn i was sure they did bigger ones.
hmmmm

AnybodyHomeMcFly Mon 13-Jul-09 20:59:36

Our neighbours have one but it's def homemade

KingCanuteIAm Mon 13-Jul-09 21:07:54

Ok, I have found one, it is not exactly the same as it only has room for two recycling boxes, it is £356 which seems an awful lot to me but maybe that is the going rate?

here

Joolsiam Mon 13-Jul-09 21:10:18

More here Similar prices though. I never realised such things existed - oh the shopping opportunities !

Joolsiam Mon 13-Jul-09 21:10:59

More here Similar prices though. I never realised such things existed - oh the shopping opportunities !

KingCanuteIAm Mon 13-Jul-09 21:20:16

I want one as I refuse to keep my bins in my (integral) garage like my neighbours do and they hate to see bins out the front of houses. We live in a lovely little villge where people all try to ensure their gardens taylor together rather than clash and so on. Normally I would be thinking "stuff it, my garden, my bins..." and so on but I moved here because I like the village and its ideals and appearance so I suppose I have to buy into it grin

The problem is I can get something to do the job for about £150 but it is that awful green plastic stuff, well I hate it anyway grin

<Ducks to avoid things being thrown by green storage bin owners>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now