Talk

Advanced search

French brands of non-bio??

(5 Posts)
Waswondering Tue 07-Jul-09 18:27:06

Currently on holiday in France and staying in lovely gite. Brought Ariel with me to discover that they have a septic tank and have asked that we use non-bio (and have provided some for us!).

I want to get some non-bio so that I can merrily do laundry on hols just like at home - except it dries in 45 mins outside wink - but what they have given is in a tupperware box so no brand name. They are kind of blue/green gel sacks that go directly on the washing.

Perused the laundry aisle of local Intermarche but was stumped as my French teacher didn't think that was a pre-requisite of a girls education, to buy soap powder!

Any non-bio suggestions therefore much appreciated!

Merci beaucoup! smile

Waswondering Wed 08-Jul-09 21:43:20

bump?

BirdyArms Wed 08-Jul-09 22:55:56

I have blue Ariel 'ecodoses' gel sacks that are left over from our French holiday. My friend bought them in a french supermarket and she is very careful about buying only non-bio because her dd gets bad eczema with bio. I can't see any writing on the box that looks like it says non bio but sounds like they are the same thing.

Waswondering Thu 09-Jul-09 17:35:05

Thanks for that - can you tell me what colour they are? I really don't want to damage their new, expensive septic tank and complicated water system!! smile

BirdyArms Thu 09-Jul-09 21:55:52

They are blue

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now