Talk

Advanced search

Calling tall Mnetters who actually do ironing!

(6 Posts)
TheProfiteroleThief Mon 06-Jul-09 09:53:56

You must buy a Brabantia ironing board from Lakeland. It is sooooo big and tall, I have to put it on (an unprecedented) low setting!

Actually, thinking about it - it could even be used by a MAN!

MrsWeasley Mon 06-Jul-09 20:12:38

If its that good I wouldnt let my man touch it. grin

TsarChasm Mon 06-Jul-09 20:13:59

Used by a man?? Steady on!

ABetaDad Mon 06-Jul-09 20:24:09

Ooh, just bought one of those. Still in transit but it looked great in the shop. It will be used partly by me but I suppose DW will constantly complain it set too high and I will never get to explore its full potential now. sad

MumtoCharlieandLola Mon 06-Jul-09 20:30:10

Oooh, excellent, I am tall and I do ironing, and I need a new ironing board tooo !!!

Don't know about letting my DH use it though, he is so frustratingly slow at ironing I have to take it back off him ........

.....hmm

<<wanders off to think about that one, could it be that hes doing it on purpose .......>>

arabicabean Mon 06-Jul-09 22:14:21

I've had the largest Brabantia size for quite a while now. It's just fine, nothing exceptional in my view. What I am excited about is the new steam generator iron I've ordered. It will even be better than my old one. It will do a steam shot of 170 g/min - all linen creases and my husbands Pink shirts will be conquered!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now