Talk

Advanced search

Where to get Bio Tex in Bristol

(5 Posts)
happyflower Wed 01-Jul-09 10:32:06

Hi
I have previously used Bio Tex to get rid of baby poo stains and it works a treat. Have run out of my last box sad and can't seem to find it at any local shops (tried Tesco, Waitrose, Boots, Wilkinson, £ shop). Does anyone know where to get it (online or a shop in Bristol?)
Thanks

sandk Wed 01-Jul-09 11:20:59

Someone recently recommended Biotex to me and I also can't find it (we are Bristol based). I am starting to dig around online, but like happyflower I would be interested in any recommendations!

ChicPea Tue 07-Jul-09 20:50:00

Ring the makers of Biotex and they will direct you to the right supplier. I had to go to a cash and carry and pay a minimum spend of £500 to be able to buy Biotex spray it as I couldn't find it anywhere except for this wholesale place. The upside was that lasted for ages and it was much cheaper than at Sainsburys. Sainsburys stopped stocking it as they had an exclusive with 'Vanish'. Sainsburys did sell it again for a short while online then stopped again. I will have to make another trip to the cash and carry. Grr. Its great stuff though.

Tip: Use Napisan to get poo out. It works as well and easier to find I think.

bluebump Tue 07-Jul-09 20:54:40

I got some in Morrisons. I'm not in Bristol but somewhere much smaller. The packet of it, not a spray or anything.

Starbear Wed 08-Jul-09 18:15:03

yep, Can't find it at my local sainsburys either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now