Talk

Advanced search

How many cleaning products do you have?

(4 Posts)
fruitstick Wed 01-Jul-09 09:18:37

I have been running down my overstocked cleaning cupboard recently and need to restock.

I seem to have about 8 different spray bottles for different things (bathrooms/kitchen/limescale/windows etc).

Can you recommend some slightly greener all purpose products. I used ecover some time ago but wasn't that impressed.

What do all use to clean the house.

geekgirl Wed 01-Jul-09 09:25:35

I like Method cleaning sprays - they do a super job on the kitchen surfaces but you can also use them on anything that can cope with water so I also use them for damp dusting, wiping down furniture etc. And they smell nice too.

fatjac Wed 01-Jul-09 11:56:48

I love love love Stardrops. Its not environmentally friendly though but it can be used for everything from handwashing, washing up liquid, cleaning windows and mirrors and grotty floors.

fruitstick Wed 01-Jul-09 19:27:51

Method was on special offer in Sainsburys today so thanks for the tip. Our entire house will smell of lavender from now on.

I did look at the Stardrops but it scares me a little - surely it can't be used for everything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now