Talk

Advanced search

Tuesday Flylady - come along with Prof and Maggie, we're going to take a little journey, Flylady's great adventure...

(74 Posts)
Wolfcub Tue 23-Jun-09 08:58:42

morning all

Wolfcub Tue 23-Jun-09 09:03:53

done

bed made
bath ciffed and rinsed
dry washing folded
wm unloaded, reloaded and on
dp taken to work
washing up done

Wolfcub Tue 23-Jun-09 09:05:38

happy birthday galen

dylsmum1998 Tue 23-Jun-09 09:24:54

morning all
thanks for thread wolf

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALEN

done;
sort dry washing
load washer
breakfast dd and me
dd to nursery

to do;
tidy
hoover
dust
mission
s&s bathroom
rubbish out
outgrown shoes to shoe bank
wash up
iron
unload washer

dylsmum1998 Tue 23-Jun-09 09:26:43

babysteps

mission

swanriver Tue 23-Jun-09 09:39:07

oh message has disappeared
my computer has become superfast but superconfusing

School dropoff [bad]
morng before that [good]
day ahead [looking forward to it]
GARDENING DAY

EHM Tue 23-Jun-09 09:44:41

Morning ALL*

*wolf
thanks for threadsmile
galenhappy birthdaysmile
dyls thanks for mission etc.smile

off to hang out washing & iron. hope you are all well & your lo?

EHM Tue 23-Jun-09 09:45:20

swan like your list & comments.smile

Jas Tue 23-Jun-09 10:06:04

Happy Birthday Galensmile I hope you are having a day off.

I have done school/nursery and banking this am. Need to go up to ds' room. He spent last night dressing up in every outfit he has when he should have been sleeping, then dd2 got all his cars out this morning before school, so it is a mess now.

Will try and get morning routine done before I have to go back out.

dylsmum1998 Tue 23-Jun-09 10:07:19

have almost finished my list already this morning shock
just need to take shoes to the shoe bank, and just remmebered i still have the money for the gas bill in the back of my purse so should go and pay that before i forget again (it was due in May!).
am considering going for a swim today, but i haven't been without the children for so many years don't know if i can even swim properly anymore blush.

swanriver Tue 23-Jun-09 10:18:01

Dylsmum, - It is weird but enjoyable!

dylsmum1998 Tue 23-Jun-09 10:27:36

swan do you go on your own?
i have decided I'm going to try it, if i don't like going on my own i won't do it again smile. checked out the pool websites and doesn't open til 12, so gonna go run my errands before i go.

Wolfcub Tue 23-Jun-09 10:34:27

ds is being grim and stroppy - today could be a very looong day

Tortoise Tue 23-Jun-09 10:36:42

Morning all.
Have DD2 home today. She has thread worms! Prescription ordered from Drs. She can go back tomorrow if treated tonight.

Going to strip beds in a min then get WM going.
Need to empty DW and put breakie things in.

DD2 is raiding her lunch box!grin

dylsmum1998 Tue 23-Jun-09 10:40:38

tort you have my sympathies, my dd had that and we all had to drink this medicine you make up like dioralite (sp) its foul grin

grouchyoscar Tue 23-Jun-09 10:48:49

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALEN hope you have a really good one

I've noticed recentley that a lot of stuff gets done by autopilot. It gets done, gets done by me and I don't realise how it got done hmm

Been to the hospital to collect a prescription, bit of a farce, one building to collect the form, another building and a 20 min wait to get the meds. hmm

Got to go to work soon so, better enjoy the me time

Tortoise Tue 23-Jun-09 10:49:17

Dyls We get a banana medicine! 5ml spoonful each. Easy as pie. grin Been through it many times with DD's. I blame their thumb sucking!

Tortoise Tue 23-Jun-09 10:49:46

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALEN smile

grouchyoscar Tue 23-Jun-09 11:13:27

Wolf you're very welcome to come for a cuppa after 3:30. Bring DS, he'd love to show DS the Wii. I have teas and coffees a plenty and a new batch of rocky road crunch to scoff

Wolfcub Tue 23-Jun-09 11:20:14

grouchy' thank you, sounds fab

Wolfcub Tue 23-Jun-09 12:34:05

lunch made and eaten
wm unloaded, reloaded and on

ds still being a so and so

scattyspice Tue 23-Jun-09 12:37:07

Hi all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALEN smile.

MM Grouchy that sounds good, wish I could come.

To do:
Collect dd
collect DS (give out rest of invites)
Feed DC
DS to Gymnastics
Buy food
Laundry
booking form for holiday den
mission
Thats it.
smile

galen Tue 23-Jun-09 13:08:01

afternoon all!
thanks for the Bday wishes!

Not much done here yet today...this morning was total chaos for some reason, all up late, rushiung, school shoes missing, lunches not properly sorted etc....then got to school to discover dd3 had forgotten her lunch....grrrr...
Also had homestart lady coming round for review, so busy,busy!
But have now managed to deliver lunchbox and dd4 to school and have sat with a cuppa and a celebratory danish pastry LOL
must do a bit of tidying etc...and laundry reboot but will give myself an easy afternoon as ds now napping!

Dd1 did present me with a lovely card shed made this morning so that was lovely grin

hope your all having good days
BBL grin

swanriver Tue 23-Jun-09 13:27:29

Hi, it's very sunny, I feel knackered..
have been moving lots of pots and sweepingup debris - keep seeing plants that need major haircut but trying not to create even more mess..
also got sidetracked in master bedroom tidyng.

hope you manage to get out with ds Wolf

Now to move another bench and then mow the lawn

MaggieTulliver Tue 23-Jun-09 13:31:36

Hi All

Happy Birthday Galen

Tort - eww at worms. Dont tell me thumb sucking makles it more prevalent. <<worries as she looks at dd2 thumb in mouth>>

I'm doing well today. Completely tidied downstairs. Still 2 or 3 hotspots but its not looking too bad. I have also cleared a bit of the garage and finally got the sand table out of the shed for the kids. Filled both sides in the hope that no water gets in there <<desperate>>

I also got this out and put it on the opposite side of the garden to the sandpit <<naive, hopeful>>

DD2 is still not on top form so is asleep, hence the productivity. Normally she waits for the school run so I never get time to do anything. It is AMAZING how much you can get done if you are on your own...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now