Talk

Advanced search

If you like to pretend you are super organised you will love these.

(38 Posts)
bumsrush Mon 22-Jun-09 13:42:21

All excited the new organised mum diaries and calenders are out. I have a diary and a calender that will last until December, but as the new ones run from Sept, I don't know if I can wait grin.

I have the family weekly planner, but I fancy the family monthly planner, oh decisions decisions.

andiem Mon 22-Jun-09 13:42:52

mine is ordered already grin

bumsrush Mon 22-Jun-09 13:44:14

Ah you were quick I just got the email to say they were out grin.

bumsrush Tue 23-Jun-09 00:17:50

looks like its just us that got all excited about this blush

MrsBonJovi Tue 23-Jun-09 00:18:56

Strangely enough I looked these up last night. Might get one this year...need to get organised

bumsrush Tue 23-Jun-09 00:22:59

Ah see you will now that you have looked at them, they entice you in and once you have one you are hooked, in fact once you look at the website you are hooked.

Dysgu Tue 23-Jun-09 00:25:20

Just marking this thread so I can have a closer browse of that website tomorrow.

I have a family planner on the wall in the kitchen. Bit, going back to work in September, and a diary on my desk might prove useful in the whole balancing act.

bumsrush Tue 23-Jun-09 00:28:15

I like the look of the family planner that has a month to veiw as the weekly veiw one sort of lets things creep up an you, you turnthe page and argh lots on this week.

So I think I will change to the monthly one even though their is less room to write.

I have the fmaily diary but too big to carry about in my bag so might got for the pocket one again and tranfer only the vital info into that as often when I am out and about making appointments and making arrangements I can't remember what we have on.

inscotland Tue 23-Jun-09 13:23:02

My 2010 stuff has just arrived. Tis lovely. I had the calendar last year but this year I have gone for the diary with cover plus a note book and shopping list!

Toddmummy Tue 23-Jun-09 16:33:00

I have a wall planner, for the whole year up in the kitchen, and it is fantastic. not a lot of space for routine weekly activities but terrific none-the-less. would recommend one to everyone trying to be organised.

also facilitates date discussions with other half.

audley Tue 23-Jun-09 20:11:17

It's true, one glance at the website and suddenly I've ordered a calendar, budget book and menu/shopping list! Never heart of the company before but I'm a sucker for stationary. Couldn't be convinced that their diary will beat my Filofax though, but willing to be pursuaded!

audley Tue 23-Jun-09 20:11:38

oops meant heard

bumsrush Tue 23-Jun-09 23:05:12

LOL thats you hooked grin Is that an organised mum year wallchart or another shock make?

LittleWhiteWolf Tue 23-Jun-09 23:15:11

Wow, I'd never heard of this company before--where's it been all my life? I'm so buying a Diary and calendar!
Thanks for the info guys!

brimfull Tue 23-Jun-09 23:27:14

well I bought a family planner last yr and then forgot to put all the birthdays on it -doh!

I'm thinking thumping great wall chart might be better

brimfull Tue 23-Jun-09 23:32:34

can't find any wall planner

cornsilk Tue 23-Jun-09 23:37:42

I need one of those monthly ones.

grumpalumpa Tue 23-Jun-09 23:49:01

ggirl -"think these are them"

YMC Wed 24-Jun-09 13:19:48

Why don't they do something like the Family Home Planner or calendar but with the overlay sheet? I need columns for each of us, month to view, and I don't want to write out every weekly event! Any ideas?

gingertoo Wed 24-Jun-09 14:22:00

Inscotland How long did it take your 2010 stuff to arrive? I got an email from them on Monday saying that my order was 'completed' but it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm so impatient............. blush

gingertoo Wed 24-Jun-09 14:39:03

Whoops! postman has just delivered my diary........
blush Told you I was impatient!

bumsrush Wed 24-Jun-09 15:03:56

I had the week to view and hated the overlay after a while as it just seems to obsure all the important stuff. I have all the kids weekly activites written on a strip stuck at the side now and ditched the overlay. samre in my family diary ditched the clear divider I was using and have all the regular activities written somewhere near the front incase I forget blush which I do.

Kewcumber Wed 24-Jun-09 15:07:15

do they sort the washing?

bumsrush Wed 24-Jun-09 15:07:51

Def getting one of these nonth to veiw family planner and a pocket diary, oh yes I am!! grin

bumsrush Wed 24-Jun-09 15:08:33

No but there is space for you to write in your washing timetable wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now