Talk

Advanced search

Can you please recommend a sun cream for children that doesn't stain their clothes!!!!!!!!!

(5 Posts)
giveloveachance Thu 11-Jun-09 12:59:17

Using a tesco own brand which seems to be working great as a sun cream (the primary purpose I know!) but, it leaves terrible stains on clothes, which refuse to budge.

Anyone got a recommendation for a good toddler friendly sun cream before i have to throw out yet another pair of socks.

nobodysfool Thu 11-Jun-09 21:09:27

watching this with interest as im having the same problem (Nivea).

giveloveachance Fri 12-Jun-09 10:10:34

No tips yet...still hopeful smile

funnypeculiar Fri 12-Jun-09 11:04:37

I love Ambre Solaire Clear Protect - it's a clear spray, and no white marks so far! It only goes up to SPF30 so don't know if that's enough for you?
I do think you need the sprays are a bit dangerous in as much as you need to apply more than you'd think, but have never had any problems
HTH

ess Fri 12-Jun-09 13:58:36

Bergaderm- now called sunmousse for kids. Do a google search- I've only found it online. It lasts 6 hours and the reason I bought it is DD1 has bad eczema and last years Nivea etc flared it up terribly. This is designed especially for that and doesnt leave any stains on clothes. Not cheap- about £14 a can but as it only needs applying twice a day you use very little. Goes up to factor 50. Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now