Talk

Advanced search

Any great ideas for storing DC's outgrown clothes?

(3 Posts)
sleepwhenidie Thu 11-Jun-09 11:55:24

Sorry - this is a bit dull but I am drowning in DS and DD's old clothes and its driving me crazy. I don't want to get rid of any as I am expecting DC3, sex unknown and am regularly providing friends with old clothes for their little ones.

I have tried the vacuum type bags and they never seem to stay sealed, also they are so big its not very convenient when I need to get some of the stuff out, I always mess up the other lovely organised piles because there are too many sizes all together in the bag. Best way I have found so far is pillow bags that you can fit loads in (but not too much!) Anyone got any better ideas (or a great source of pillow bags for me)?

giveloveachance Thu 11-Jun-09 12:06:48

I use the zip up box type bags you can get very cheaply from pound stores. easy to load up and seal well so can be stored in the loft, on top of the wardrobe etc..

tried the vacuum bags, agree that they are difficult to seal and are very expensive anyway.

sleepwhenidie Thu 11-Jun-09 12:52:52

thank you - will try those next grin!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now