Advanced search

sectional sofas

(4 Posts)
makipuppy Sun 07-Jun-09 18:09:28

Or at least I think that's what you'd call them. We're moving into a new flat and the doorway is too narrow to fit a sofa. We're hoping to avoid the whole winch through the window palaver and buy a sofa that comes in sections that bolt together once inside. Does anyone know of such a thing?

MaryMotherOfCheeses Sun 07-Jun-09 18:10:47

That's those corner sofas isn't it? They come in bits.

makipuppy Sun 07-Jun-09 18:28:34

Hi MaryMother well I think they can go round corners, but I'd rather it didn't. The ones that go round corners are modular ones, so you can buy the corner or arm the right way round if you see what I mean...

Actually I think they might be one and the same, will have a proper google,

MamaMuesli Sun 07-Jun-09 18:35:26

There is a modular one in the argos catalogue that I am coveting - 'Calabria modular furniture'. A lot of the ones that look like they might be modular are actually not, i think, only if called modular, though i guess some of them are so huge they must come in bits.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: