Talk

Advanced search

Quick straw poll...how many of your dh/dp's know the symbol for "do not tumble dry"

(6 Posts)
Paolosgirl Fri 05-Jun-09 21:11:04

Or is mine the only one who yet again stuck a load of my do not tumble dry clothes in the tumble dryer shrinking some of them, and is now not speaking to me because I told off for it (and yes, I know I shouldn't have, but honestly...)

SoupDragon Fri 05-Jun-09 21:12:19

Would it not be better to ask "how many of your dh/dp's know that there are care symbols on the label of items"

flamingobingo Fri 05-Jun-09 21:19:12

just asked DH and he said 'yeah!' very indignantly grin

hf128219 Fri 05-Jun-09 21:20:41

Mine does! Only because of his expensive sailing kit!

oopsacoconut Fri 05-Jun-09 21:22:10

Mine said 'clothes have washing instructions??' hmm I think I do too much for him!

Paolosgirl Fri 05-Jun-09 21:28:06

Hah! So I'm NB totally U. What's irritating is that I have shown him what the do not tumbel dry symbol before, because he's done the same thing in the past. He was glued to the TV watching some nonsense, I asked him to bring in the washing when the rain started, and in a rush to re-assume his position in the sofa he chucked the whole load in the dryer. It's the couldn't-care-less attitude - and it's not as if there is plenty of money to replace the shrunken items angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now