Advanced search

saggy house

(12 Posts)
giraffesCantRunA10k Wed 03-Jun-09 09:31:22

Where you sit on my couch is really sagging, so when you sit the base bit at the front is rising over it and its uncomfy. (Its a sofa bed)

Have heard there is something you can get to put under the cusions? But no idea what its called or where to look?

giraffesCantRunA10k Wed 03-Jun-09 09:32:05

Oops obviously I mean saggy couch - they are talking about houses on TV blush

Nyx Wed 03-Jun-09 09:33:21

I'm sorry, can't help you as I don't know - but had to laugh at saggy house grin Hope someone can give you good advice for your couch.

LaurieFairyCake Wed 03-Jun-09 09:33:42

yep, seen it in the Sunday supplements, it's a long rigid plastic fold-out pad thingy.

Do a Sunday Times search, that's where I saw it last, in the free magazine that sells incontinence pants and stuff grin

giraffesCantRunA10k Wed 03-Jun-09 09:35:36

Nyx if you go to that hairdressers I reccomended then you will recognise my house beside it...the saggy one wink

Thanks Laurie I guess I could just pad it out with incontinence pants if I cant find it?

gotmyselfajob Wed 03-Jun-09 11:53:02

I've seen it in Betterware catalogues aswell.
So you could try betterware on line.

hippipotamiHasLost33Pounds Wed 03-Jun-09 11:55:34

I too clicked on this as I was interested in remedies for a saggy house smile

Betterware is the catalogue where I have seen pads you can slip underneath your sofa cushions to 'straighten' things up a bit.

giraffesCantRunA10k Wed 03-Jun-09 16:14:42


like this?

The sofa in that picture looks very unsaggy, am worried mine is beyond repair. I am not sure how that piece of...well whatever it is made of will help hmm

Turbomouth Wed 03-Jun-09 16:18:04

My house is sagging round the edges, me and it go together very well. However, in terms of your sofa, how about just a piece of board under the cushions. Essentially that's what the thingy in betterware is!

giraffesCantRunA10k Wed 03-Jun-09 16:20:43

Is the reason for the betterware one folding so it can fit various lengths? Have loads of cusions on top of the couch cusions just now and its comfy but looks rather odd!

Turbomouth Wed 03-Jun-09 16:26:56

Yeah, I guess it's so it can have a minimum and maximum length?

kittycats Wed 03-Jun-09 19:32:42

Betterware or ive just got one but if the springs have gone completely (like my sofa) its not much use.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: