Talk

Advanced search

Those of you who fly can I ask you a question about her merchandise?

(9 Posts)
McDreamyingofawhiteXmas Tue 16-Dec-08 16:06:19

Have you bought anything? In particular the Control Journal/Office in a bag thing? Any of the books? Sink Reflections etc? Or do you just use the internet and the emails? Thanks smile

leoleomakingalist Tue 16-Dec-08 16:08:50

I bought the journal which was basically just computer print outs. You could easily make your own on word which would probably fit your needs better.

McDreamyingofawhiteXmas Tue 16-Dec-08 19:15:14

Ok, maybe I won't bother! How about the books?

LavenderTea Tue 16-Dec-08 19:21:24

I didn't buy anything from the flyshop, but I did buy a list notebook and magnetic organiser from Organised Mum. Fab !!

TheGarishlyTwinkleyMadHouse Tue 16-Dec-08 19:26:28

I have nothing from FLY. I heart organised mum and I have my control journal in my notes and list book and also in excel on my PC.

McDreamyingofawhiteXmas Tue 16-Dec-08 20:05:57

Have purchased a Notes and Lists book! Thanks for your help! smile

leoleomakingalist Tue 16-Dec-08 20:13:05

I also agree regarding the organised mum stuff and I own this flylady book I don't why Amazon haven't got in stock. I would try and get it from somewhere else if you wanted it.

HaventSleptForAYear Tue 16-Dec-08 21:19:14

Don't buy the office in a bag.

I did and it was a waste of money because it is not A4 sized so nothing will fit in it.

I was gutted.

Passed it on to my mum who puts travel stuff in it but is also peeved about the A4 thing (has to fold tickets/printouts etc.)

I have also bought the feather duster (it has now died a death but the DC loved it!) and the calender (but the organised mum one is the same and cheaper).

McDreamyingofawhiteXmas Tue 16-Dec-08 21:25:25

I think I will stick to the web site for now and have a note and list book coming. You lot have saved me some money - DH will be soooo grateful grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now