Talk

Advanced search

Mum's Office Diary or Organised Mum's Lifebook?

(4 Posts)
fruitstick Wed 10-Dec-08 18:21:23

Which one which one which one? (sighs and thinks longingly back to her 2005 Smythson's one with the miniature pencil!)

starbear Thu 11-Dec-08 10:55:18

Oh! I love the days of my small Samuel Pepys diaries. When I only had to put in my shifts in code and fun social events.sad I have a-day-to-a-page filofax with a zip. Each page has the time down the side, very important for me. It means I don't have to re write contacts and important details. I also put a 'to do list' for work and home per week and rip them out when I finish. I can also keep business cards in it and rip bits out of magazines and put in the pockets. I also put envelopes to post in the outside pocket to post. I holds my parker pen too and stops people pinching it. It looks better at work too.

leoleomakingalist Sun 14-Dec-08 11:08:13

I have been a OM devotee for a few years.
I have just ordered a mums office diary yesterday as mu OM diary has had an accident.
I will let you know - although I have ordered the smaller size.

Fizzylemonade Tue 16-Dec-08 14:02:40

I love OM lifebook but then I do love stickers for easy reference grin

I keep mine in the kitchen so it doesn't need to be small enough to go into my bag.

I like the tabs so I can flick back to stuff and I like the column down the side allowing me to write in what i need to do this week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now