Talk

Advanced search

Boring question about revolving cupboards in kitchen

(5 Posts)
Gangle Fri 31-Oct-08 21:13:26

We have one of those big cupboards in the corner which you push in and revolves. We store our food in it but because there are no compartments, all the food tends to get mixed up. Just want to get the food more organised into maybe pasta, tins, bread, confiments etc. Does anyone have any ideas how to organise? Many thanks.

captainmummy Sat 01-Nov-08 19:43:28

Used to have 2 of these in opposite corners of the kitchen, but didnt store food in them, as you say the food tends to get mixed up. Use them for baking tins and trays instead.

blossomsmine Sun 02-Nov-08 00:39:07

I have got one aswell, bit of a nuisance really but nowhere else to store the food. I put all the pasta into a plastic tupperware box (still in its packets), also i put all the other stuff in boxes too, like all the cake making stuff, powder sachets have their own box and so do all the biscuits and chocolate bars blush It just stops everything getting mixed up. The tins i kind of place in lines of the same sort of item, you know, lines of soup, beans etc.,
Sorry not much else to say to help!!

Furball Sun 02-Nov-08 06:43:10

I do the same blossomsmine, it's a good excuse to scoff loads of ice cream to get the containers to re-usegrin

blossomsmine Sun 02-Nov-08 23:55:57

smile furball!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now